Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2019, 05:37 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
WOW. You are one evil, vile person! Evil demons like you that have taken over the democrat party are the exactly the reasons why I left that party. It's filled with nothing but evil demons like you! You try to hide behind some curtain of "women's choice", when in reality, you are celebrating the brutal killing of babies. It's one thing to support first trimester abortions because of rape, incest or a once in a lifetime mistake. But to advocate the killing of a full term baby, and try and hide it as some twisted care for the mother, sorry, not buying it. At all! You are just one sick, vile human being. That's all there is to it.
Unlike you, I believe women deserve to make the decision whether or not they want to carry a pregnancy and give birth.

Unlike you, I believe a woman deserves to decide what happens to herself and her terminally ill fetus/newborn.

Unlike you, I do not have the arrogance it takes to believe my views should take precedence over the medical decisions a woman makes along with her doctors.

Unlike you, I do not believe in big government intruding in private medical decisions.

And unlike you, I am not so primitive that I believe in demons.

Old 03-31-2019, 06:17 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
"The pro-abortion rights Alan Guttmacher Institute reports that there have been nearly 50 million abortions performed since 1973, the year the Supreme Court issued the Roe v. Wade decision ushering in legal abortion nationwide.
Nearly 50 Million Abortions Have Been Performed in U.S …"

Why are pro-abortion people just talking about babies with medical defects? We all know the biggest majority of these aborted babies were perfectly healthy, they were just inconvenient. You know how climate people talk about an inconvenient truth-----these babies are the biggest inconvenient truth.

Old 03-31-2019, 07:23 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
"The pro-abortion rights Alan Guttmacher Institute reports that there have been nearly 50 million abortions performed since 1973, the year the Supreme Court issued the Roe v. Wade decision ushering in legal abortion nationwide.
Nearly 50 Million Abortions Have Been Performed in U.S …"

Why are pro-abortion people just talking about babies with medical defects? We all know the biggest majority of these aborted babies were perfectly healthy, they were just inconvenient. You know how climate people talk about an inconvenient truth-----these babies are the biggest inconvenient truth.
So what do you want done about it? Do you want a law to be passed requiring all pregnant women to give birth or else face charges for murder and if convicted get up to life in prison?

Old 03-31-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwatertownie View Post
so what do you want done about it? Do you want a law to be passed requiring all pregnant women to give birth or else face charges for murder and if convicted get up to life in prison?

no

Old 03-31-2019, 08:20 PM

37,109 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
no
If abortion is "murder", why not?

Old 03-31-2019, 08:32 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If abortion is "murder", why not?
This is actually a great question. I'll be interested in seeing how Janelle can justify not prosecuting women for what she considers murder. Why not, Janelle?

Old 03-31-2019, 10:53 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Families get to choose what is best for them, including abortion.

No.

No.

No desire to financially support anti-abortion propaganda.
No. Call it what it is: Pro abortion. Planned Parenthood doesn't talk about "choice", they talk about abortion. Those who support it are, indeed, pro abortion. Don't shy away from that title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
...I'm terribly curious how an abortion can be performed on a female who doesn't need one - ie who isn't pregnant.
When the patient is lied to and told that they are pregnant, and they don't want to be, so they are told, "you can get an abortion", and they are charged for it. The fricken lady who ran abortion clinics flat out said that they did that.

Quote:
That in itself is a lie. Most Planned Parenthood locations don't perform abortions. They do provide exams, screenings, tests, HIV/STD treatment, etc. Some are even providing routine health care beyond reproductive health - flu shots, pharmacy refills, etc.
Wrong.

https://nypost.com/2015/08/03/planne...3-percent-lie/

Quote:
The 3 percent figure is derived by counting abortion as just another service like much less consequential services.

So abortion is considered a service no different than a pregnancy test (1.1 million), even though a box with two pregnancy tests can be procured from the local drugstore for less than $10.

By Planned Parenthood’s math, a woman who gets an abortion but also a pregnancy test, an STD test and some contraceptives has received four services, and only 25 percent of them are abortion. This is a little like performing an abortion and giving a woman an aspirin, and saying only half of what you do is abortion.

Such cracked reasoning could be used to obscure the purpose of any organization.
The sponsors of the New York City Marathon could count each small cup of water they hand out (some 2 million cups, compared with 45,000 runners) and say they are mainly in the hydration business...

...Planned Parenthood’s twisted conception of “reproductive health” doesn’t extend to the baby that has been reproduced. All you need to know about its priorities is that it only provides 19,000 “prenatal services,” which means that it performs roughly 17 times more abortions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3576e6206ba8
Quote:
The 3 percent figure that Planned Parenthood uses is misleading, comparing abortion services to every other service that it provides. The organization treats each service — pregnancy test, STD test, abortion, birth control — equally. Yet there are obvious difference between a surgical (or even medical) abortion, and offering a urine (or even blood) pregnancy test. These services are not all comparable in how much they cost or how extensive the service or procedure is.
You've bought into the slick talking by a bunch of snakes who are only in it for the money.

Quote:
Anyone who can afford to pay the bill can go to a doctor. There is a difference.
Anyone can go to the doctor. In fact, it would be wiser to go to an actual doctor in an actual hospital than to Planned Parenthood where even the former director who wrote the book this film was based on stated that she had NO MEDICAL TRAINING and yet was doing medical procedures.

Oh and that "between a woman and her doctor", they don't have any conversation. They are pushed by Planned Parenthood to get an abortion, they have their little "counseling" with a person who works there, NOT THE DOCTOR, they ask the same 2 questions: Is it a baby and will it hurt the baby, and Planned Parenthood has flat out lied to everyone for years that there is no baby it's "just a clump of cells" - cause most clumps of cells have legs, arms, feet, hands, fingernails, heartbeats, spines...sure! Of course! We've all seen clumps of cells with all of that, right?! /sarcasm

And will tell them that it "doesn't hurt the fetus" (which is the latin word for "baby" btw), which is a GD lie - and is, in fact, the very reason that Abby, the writer of the book that prompted this movie flat out admitted. It was because she was doing an ultrasound on a patient, with no medical training at all, while the doctor rooted around to suck the baby out. She saw on the ultrasound, the baby trying to get away from the instrument that was used to suck that baby, limb from limb, piece by piece, out of the mother.

You really need to watch that movie. All the things you've said are destroyed by those who worked in those clinics as directors or doctors. I think anyone who is pro abortion should watch that movie. Why not? What are you all afraid of? If you don't want to spend money at the movies, then feel free to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNGgOUxCZHs

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWd-YM_e_f4

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Dcw2tJczI

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIRcw45n9RU

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWBw6V2R6A

I think you'll find that last one to be very interesting - she's a saline abortion survivor. You see, she's VERY human. She's very much a person.

Go on. Watch. I dare you.

Old 04-01-2019, 12:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQY...ESVBLbbQv4nXzw

Unplanned: The 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' of Abortion

Could the movie Unplanned be the 'Uncle Tom’s Cabin' of abortion? Here's what that would look like.

Old 04-01-2019, 12:43 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWBw6V2R6A

I think you'll find that last one to be very interesting - she's a saline abortion survivor. You see, she's VERY human. She's very much a person.

Go on. Watch. I dare you.
What about you? All those videos take close to 5 hours to watch. Did you actually bother watching all or any of them.

Old 04-01-2019, 12:46 AM

37,109 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What about you? All those videos take close to 5 hours to watch. Did you actually bother watching all or any of them.
It's a YouTube Gish gallop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies