Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 04:51 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I think white folks have already stole most of the Gold and Diamonds so there is very little need for more colonialism there.

Don't forget "White" England went there and machine gunned those nice White People.....The Brits put the white (and black) residents and farmers into concentration camps.....such nice white people!

"Eventually 28,000 Boer women and children and at least 20,000 black people died in the camps."

Can Trump help the UK make them great again!
Guess South Africa and all the other former British Colonies would just be running from their former Colonizors, but no, they seem to want to be part of the evil Racist British Commonwealth, even Zimbabwe reapplied for Commonwealth status after there idiot President was ousted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 04:55 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
The first president in History to actually realize the crisis in South Africa...Glad he is looking out for those folks and our own with the wall.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gove...-south-africa/
Eh, I say let the UN handle it, since that is why so many countries fork billions over to them, to oversee injustice like this on a massive scale.

Old 04-04-2019, 04:56 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Eh, I say let the UN handle it, since that is why so many countries fork billions over to them, to oversee injustice like this on a massive scale.
Yea, Trump has done more than the UN has done since they were founded.

Old 04-04-2019, 04:58 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
You want to advocate for the genocide of whites in SA, seizures of land from families, and discrimination towards white employment. Go right ahead! I think it's a disgrace those who are for racial equality do the exact opposite.
Well, that's there short sighted goal, grab the land, hack the white families up, then turn the machetes on the other groups your in contention with

Old 04-04-2019, 05:01 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
You want to advocate for the genocide of whites in SA, seizures of land from families, and discrimination towards white employment. Go right ahead! I think it's a disgrace those who are for racial equality do the exact opposite.
You obviously didn't read my last post to you which called out your comments as rubbish fearmongering and wholly unsupported by facts in South Africa, since you're continuing with that nonsense.

Point is, your average white person in SA is a still a heck of a lot better off than a black person, in terms of public safety, living conditions, income, and professional opportunities.

As they say, when you've had the advantage for so long, any efforts at equality seems like oppression. Yeah, when 9% of the population controlls "only 70%" of the farmland (down from 90%) it's an outrage.

Old 04-04-2019, 05:03 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Good on Trump. The left will be apoplectic; white South Africans are the ultimate in evil to them.
Could you please cite some sources that back up that accusation?

I am on the left. I have quite a few white South African friends, and I'm really not sure where you are getting this story. Or maybe you are talking about the 80s? That was 35 years ago. What are you talking about? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 04-04-2019, 05:04 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
You obviously didn't read my last post to you which called out your comments as rubbish fearmongering and wholly unsupported by facts in South Africa.

Point is, your average white person is a still a heck of a lot better off than a black person, in terms of public safety, living conditions, income, and professional opportunities.

As they say, when you've had the advantage for so long, any efforts at equality seems like oppression.
Yea, much better.

https://youtu.be/j2ylCiFGLfw?t=63

Old 04-04-2019, 05:09 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
That doesn't refute the overall conditions in South Africa that I've mentioned and is supported by statistics and facts. A whole lot more black and coloured people, both in terms of absolute numbers and proportions, are in the same boat as that guy, if not worse. Is your heart bleeding for those people who aren't white? Hightly doubtful.

Last edited by silverkris; 04-04-2019 at 05:18 PM..

Old 04-04-2019, 06:26 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Yea, Trump has done more than the UN has done since they were founded.
Yeah, he beats Jesus and the Beatles combined...

Old 04-04-2019, 06:27 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Could you please cite some sources that back up that accusation?

I am on the left. I have quite a few white South African friends, and I'm really not sure where you are getting this story. Or maybe you are talking about the 80s? That was 35 years ago. What are you talking about? Inquiring minds want to know.
They are talking about something they are repeating from a Hate Wing Echo Chamber.

Remember - these days nothing has to make sense or be true. Just saying things makes it so...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies