Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 09:45 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
*signed, angry black woman

I am male...so that would be angry black male. In other words...your being blackmailed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 09:46 AM

39,238 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
What does it matter. We are just told to GET AN EDUCATION and the money will come. So that is not true? Much of college learning is "Fluff" or stuff you will never use. You all act like its a rarity.
This kind of class is looking for trouble. Nothing good will come out of it.

My personal opinion is that Whites are only 10% of the world's population and the only race in population decline (creating only 7% of the world's babies), yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known.

Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths.

Why not recognizing their accomplishments and contributions to the human kinds instead of trashing them on regular basis? It is getting really really old.

A bit off topic here, I also have a problem with "toxic masculinity" I think this is such a made up term which makes no sense. Masculinity is NEVER toxic. Toxic can never be masculinity.

Plus, Like there's any difference between the attitude of white men and men of any other race .

It's time to pull federal funding an ban student loans to institutions that are teaching hateful, racist indoctrination.

Old 04-05-2019, 09:47 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
A lot of these classes and majors are solely there to make sure that the school graduates a segment of students that they gave full tuition and room and board scholarships to despite not remotely meeting admissions standards.

Spoiler
Otherwise the NCAA won't let them give out so many of those scholarships in the future.
Probably this. Perhaps those taking this class will graduate with a better understanding, respect and love for “my people”

Old 04-05-2019, 09:49 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
I am male...so that would be angry black male. In other words...your being blackmailed.
I dont think either of us is very “angry”

Old 04-05-2019, 09:51 AM

2,923 posts, read 979,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
What career path does this lead to?
something on Soros' payroll

Old 04-05-2019, 09:51 AM

1,065 posts, read 598,495 times
That's a real timely subject, right now, though - the terrorists that conduct mass shootings are practically all male and white as the most obvious and extreme example. Remember, too, the audience will need to hear recent history that has removed the usual scapegoats of society (to a certain degree) leading to frustrated men primarily white with no one to blame nowadays. Add job loss and feeling threatened by same sex marriages, to their experience (among others) it's a new frontier and basically a formula for emasculation - which would make any man angry.

Old 04-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This kind of class is looking for trouble. Nothing good will come out of it.

My personal opinion is that Whites are only 10% of the world's population and the only race in population decline (creating only 7% of the world's babies), yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known.

Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths.

Why not recognizing their accomplishment to the human kinds instead of trashing them on regular basis? It is getting really really old.

A bit off topic here, I also have a problem with "toxic masculinity" I think this is such a made up term which makes no sense. Masculinity is NEVER toxic. Toxic can never be masculinity.

Plus, Like there's any difference between the attitude of white men and men of any other race .

It's time to pull federal funding an ban student loans to institutions that are teaching hateful, racist indoctrination.
Progress can be seen as the illusion created in the interim between getting the benefits of an act.....and the paying of the cost for that act.

Who is superior. The sprinter or the marathon runner? Who is superior is dependent upon where one draws the finish line. In the short run, yes, the sprinter looks like they are accomplishing a lot more than the marathon runner....but at what long term consequence?

I am going to go out on the limb and say that if the world is destroyed at the hands of mankind....guess who will have invented the instruments of destruction? You cannot increase knowledge and power without increasing the risk of destruction because what can be used for good will also be used for evil.

Besides that....they have stepped on a lot of groups to get where they are at. Believe me...if they had a reputation for kindness and benevolence that was greater than the reputation for conquest and confiscation.....they would be seen and treated according to the former and not the latter.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 04-05-2019 at 10:02 AM..

Old 04-05-2019, 09:55 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,900,248 times
Angry White Trumplings?

Old 04-05-2019, 10:00 AM

39,238 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Progress can be seen as the illusion created in the interim between getting the benefits of an act.....and the paying of the cost for that act.

Who is superior. The sprinter or the marathon runner? Who is superior is dependent upon where one draws the finish line. In the short run, yes, the sprinter looks like they are accomplishing a lot more than the marathon runner....but at what long term consequence?

I am going to go out on the limb and say that if the world is destroyed at the hands of mankind....guess who will have invented the instruments of destruction? You cannot increase knowledge and power without increasing the risk of destruction because what can be used for good will also be used for evil.
I don't think the word "superior" should be included in the conversation. It is not a popularity contest.

Just like almost everything in life, positive reinforcement works better. I believe Positive reinforcement can be used to teach new behaviors. In operant conditioning, positive reinforcement involves the addition of a reinforcing stimulus following a behavior that makes it more likely that the behavior will occur again in the future.

I'd like to focus on people's accomplishments. Life is much happier this way.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think the word "superior" should be included in the conversation. It is not a popularity contest.

Just like almost everything in life, positive reinforcement works better. I believe Positive reinforcement can be used to teach new behaviors. In operant conditioning, positive reinforcement involves the addition of a reinforcing stimulus following a behavior that makes it more likely that the behavior will occur again in the future.

I'd like to focus on people's accomplishments. Life is much happier this way.

Hitler accomplished much as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies