Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 07:57 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,404,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yeah I wonder what percent of the 20,000 or so at that funeral sat there and listened to Farrakhan and hung on his every word , yet they vote Democrat and think all Republicans are “racist “ . I’m guessing maybe 99% or more .

Would be interesting to see that poll but the media would never publish it .
Farrakhan is a fan of Trump. They are both big time buffoons and conmen...so it makes sense.

Go chew on that for a while.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/yes-yo...f-donald-trump

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2019, 08:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,501,407 times
Please move to politics forum , I did think I posted it there .

Old 04-13-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
I thought the OP was a millennial but he appears to have had a "senior moment" and posted this in the WRONG forum. Nice that you are so all of a sudden so concerned with anti-Semitism OP....
Yeah was meant for the POC forum .. we aren’t all perfect

Also for the record , I’ve always been against anti semitism .

Old 04-13-2019, 09:28 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,193,571 times
Quote:
Sorry .. I don’t know what the heck you are talking about regarding my posting history . I don’t even recognize your name .
I’m saying it’s disgusting that Newsweek , a mainstream media outlet would write an article intended to introduce people to Farrakhan and not mention the terrible things he’s said about Jews , whites , gays.

It is a fact that Farrakhan has said these hateful things just see my link above to read the quotes.
Okay, put another way: I believe your criticism of his antisemitism and homophobia is insincere, as I don't think you're genuinely concerned about those aspects. I have a very hard time believing Tucker Carlson cares about that either.

Nipsey Hussle may have done some good for the community, but he certainly wasn't an ally of the LGBT community, nor has Farrakhan ever been. It would be like if Dan T. Cathy were to die and Pat Robertson were to speak at his service, and Fox News or Breitbart writes something to the effect of "Pat Robertson spoke at Cathy's funeral." Then, a left-leaning source criticizes that media outlet for not including what a vomit Robertson is. I believe Cathy does engage in some philanthropy and he does provide jobs, but it doesn't change the fact that he aggressively undermines and attacks the LGBT community. Likewise, Robertson suckers people out of money by reinforcing their prejudices and he also actively targets the LGBT community.

In this case, it's pretty shameful to use that as a guise to raise your "point."

Old 04-13-2019, 09:38 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,404,337 times
Quote:
Yeah was meant for the POC forum .. we aren’t all perfect .
Not a big deal..the mods will simply move it.

Quote:

Also for the record , I’ve always been against anti semitism .
I never said otherwise. I merely noted your "concern" for it...

Old 04-13-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
Okay, put another way: I believe your criticism of his antisemitism and homophobia is insincere, as I don't think you're genuinely concerned about those aspects. I have a very hard time believing Tucker Carlson cares about that either.

Nipsey Hussle may have done some good for the community, but he certainly wasn't an ally of the LGBT community, nor has Farrakhan ever been. It would be like if Dan T. Cathy were to die and Pat Robertson were to speak at his service, and Fox News or Breitbart writes something to the effect of "Pat Robertson spoke at Cathy's funeral." Then, a left-leaning source criticizes that media outlet for not including what a vomit Robertson is. I believe Cathy does engage in some philanthropy and he does provide jobs, but it doesn't change the fact that he aggressively undermines and attacks the LGBT community. Likewise, Robertson suckers people out of money by reinforcing their prejudices and he also actively targets the LGBT community.

In this case, it's pretty shameful to use that as a guise to raise your "point."
It’s not insincere . I find it disgusting as should everyone . But clearly it seems that none of the people at the Nipsey Hussle funeral or those that watched it have any problem with antisemitism or homophobia and that is pretty disturbing.

That should of been a huge media story but of course the liberal media is extremely dishonest .

Old 04-14-2019, 12:10 AM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,193,571 times
Quote:
It’s not insincere . I find it disgusting as should everyone . But clearly it seems that none of the people at the Nipsey Hussle funeral or those that watched it have any problem with antisemitism or homophobia and that is pretty disturbing.

That should of been a huge media story but of course the liberal media is extremely dishonest .
And there it is—the agenda I referenced earlier. That brings me back full circle to the original point. Your issue always was with the source reporting it, hence why you sang the praises of Tucker Carlson's "integrity" and hid behind a matter of social justice (which I know damn well isn't the case).

Curiously, you never mentioned that, on-air, Carlson laughed at a Pulse massacre survivor. Tucker Carlson has also routinely ridiculed the LGBT community and isn't really in a position to be advocating for us, and frankly we could really do without his endorsement. Where's your outrage there? Don't be so phony, you may find life more fulfilling if you actually be genuine.

Old 04-14-2019, 01:50 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,625,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
LMAO! He's posting about ONE MAN who openly preaches his hatred of gays, white people and Jews and you're accusing him of being from Storm Front?

Truth can't be told without listening to pap like yours??

And for the love of God, please stop using quotes that pertain to the slaughtering of millions of Jews. It's gag worthy.
We all know how people like you and the OP think. In your eyes, Farrakhan's views represent all people that look just like him. You basically paint all black americans as being the same.

People like you love to hide behind fake outrage. You could care less about LGBT, Jewish Community, Patriotism, etc.....

We see right through the fakeness and hypocrisy.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
And there it is—the agenda I referenced earlier. That brings me back full circle to the original point. Your issue always was with the source reporting it, hence why you sang the praises of Tucker Carlson's "integrity" and hid behind a matter of social justice (which I know damn well isn't the case).

Curiously, you never mentioned that, on-air, Carlson laughed at a Pulse massacre survivor. Tucker Carlson has also routinely ridiculed the LGBT community and isn't really in a position to be advocating for us, and frankly we could really do without his endorsement. Where's your outrage there? Don't be so phony, you may find life more fulfilling if you actually be genuine.
Sorry but if you don’t see the ridiculousness of an article meant to introduce people to Louis Farrakhan that makes no mention of his anti semitism , racism and hate for gays well ..

Also I don’t know what you are talking about in regards to him laughing at a pulse massacre survivor or LGBT community , can you actually reference that ?

This sounds like one of those “Trump is racist “ claims .

Old 04-14-2019, 06:12 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times
Newsweek is liberal, and the new thing is for Democrats to "overlook" antisemtitism. This was yet another prime example.

At the same time, they accuse the other side of being bigots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
View detailed profiles of: