Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 02:51 PM

623 posts, read 234,298 times

Advertisements

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...li-to-lead-dhs

Because deep down BOTH parties LOVE kicking the can down the road,it helps with funding and reelections. I say Kobach for head of DHS and Cuccinelli as deputy of DHS! I wish the people of Kentucky would get rid of McConnell already...the man doesn't care about America or American's he just wants to stay in power.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:31 PM

The man looks like a turtle! Sick and tired of him acting like he TRULY wants something done about this invasion issue. He doesn't because he can fund raise off of it.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:34 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
This always makes things difficult. Trump picks someone and you understand the person can't be good. McConnell counters that person and you think, well there must be something good about him.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,423,176 times
Finally McConnell gets something right for a change.

Cuccinelli is full retard.

You never go full retard.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Finally McConnell gets something right for a change.

Cuccinelli is full retard.

You never go full retard.
You mean he will get things DONE which is exactly what McConnell DOES NOT want. Invasion is good for him campaigning for reelection, its keeps his donors scared and well if someone actually put an end to the invasion there goes all them donations!

Old 04-12-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
You mean he will get things DONE
No, i mean exactly what I said. He is full retard.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:53 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,600,538 times
Quote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...li-to-lead-dhs

Because deep down BOTH parties LOVE kicking the can down the road,it helps with funding and reelections. I say Kobach for head of DHS and Cuccinelli as deputy of DHS! I wish the people of Kentucky would get rid of McConnell already...the man doesn't care about America or American's he just wants to stay in power.

We've finally reached that point when even a political tool like McConnell can't stomach the low-life appointees Trump tries to get sworn into his crime family.

The quoted post above is hilarious, however. McConnell has been the Trump supporters' main man in the Senate right up to today. But now that he balks at a Trump appointee, he suddenly becomes an enemy. It certainly would be a great idea if the people of Kentucky finally recognized what a liability McConnell is, not only to them, but the whole country.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
We've finally reached that point when even a political tool like McConnell can't stomach the low-life appointees Trump tries to get sworn into his crime family.

The quoted post above is hilarious, however. McConnell has been the Trump supporters' main man in the Senate right up to today. But now that he balks at a Trump appointee, he suddenly becomes an enemy. It certainly would be a great idea if the people of Kentucky finally recognized what a liability McConnell is, not only to them, but the whole country.
I've never liked McConnell he looks out for himself and that's it. Just like 99% of all the other politicians in congress. Can't dare having a person in charge that will actually do their job and do it well.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post

Or perhaps they could recognize the danger in automatically agreeing with whatever choice the maniac proposes regardless of qualifications.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:01 PM

30,655 posts, read 18,269,220 times
Quote:
The man looks like a turtle! Sick and tired of him acting like he TRULY wants something done about this invasion issue. He doesn't because he can fund raise off of it.
Keep it classy, Dems
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies