Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 09:59 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,081,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
What is up with that guy? If he really hate Crooked Trump, he wouldn't allow his wife to work for him. I think he's faking it.

I actually think it might be the other way around.

I don't know if she is particularly bright, but she is a GREAT marketer. I have often wondered if she gives two hoots about Donald, but is making a great name for herself as a spokesperson. Mind you, the message is twisted, but I sometimes wonder if she cares? She is stellar about putting his message out there. Very quick with the rebuttals or to change to conversation.

While I personally dislike the woman and her screechy/whiney voice, she does what she is paid to do. I would likely hire her if I needed to broadcast a message.

I just don't see two publicly polar opposites living in the same relationship. One of them is likely not honest about their message. Could just as easily be her, as him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019, 10:04 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
It’s pretty amusing to watch grown adults wring their hands and react over Trump’s habit of offensively nicknaming others by creating (and using) offensive nicknames for him ... and doing so in a morally-superior fashion.
Our political climate is on par with an elementary school playground at this point, and contrary to the beliefs of partisan leftists the blame does not rest solely on the shoulders of Donald or the right wing.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:14 AM

8,489 posts, read 6,894,642 times
Roosevelt's Day of Infamy speech and the fireside radio chats to the American people. Reagan's tribute to the victims of the Challenger disaster. And then we have Trump. Nothing but crude insults and vulgarisms. No empathy. Doesn't read or have a clear idea of our history. Incapable of doing anything but childish prattle and race and class divisions.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:26 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,238,141 times
No, No, No. Trump is a New Yorker (Talking City not State). You have to attack his public persona, vanity, or threaten his personal perception of self. That is how you attack any New Yorker. Here are some that would get Trump going:

1. Baldie
2. Captain Combover
3. Thousand Aire Trump
4. Fat Boy
5. Tubbs McGee
6. The Great Immigrator, This would require setup, brought the wife's family over, hires foreign workers at all facilities

Just some quick ones that are all PG but not necessary SJW, but who cares.
I can do Democrats by request, Fair and Balanced teaser here.

BTW this is not a serious post, so don't rip my head off. Well go ahead I wont see it anyway

Old 04-26-2019, 10:44 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
What is up with that guy? If he really hate Crooked Trump, he wouldn't allow his wife to work for him. I think he's faking it.
Why should he be allowed to veto where his wife works?

Is that what “real men” do where you come from?

When were you born? 1910?

Last edited by Bureaucat; 04-26-2019 at 11:06 AM..

Old 04-26-2019, 10:46 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
A friend of mine calls him the "Mango Mussolini! LOL!

Trump 2020!
Trumplethinskin

Old 04-26-2019, 10:48 AM

2,923 posts, read 978,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I heard that Trump was actually working to come up with more of his childish, demeaning nicknames for people. Can you imagine how awful it would be if he gave that task to a reputable writer/publicist?

However, in the meantime, George Conway offered up a nickname for Trump:

DERANGED DONALD

It was a kind of nice move, because Dem candidates usually refrain from stooping to that, but of course Conway isn't running for anything.

George Conway blasts ‘Deranged Donald’ in extensive anti-Trump tweetstorm
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/geo...mp-tweetstorm/

George Conway slams President Trump's 'spying' comments, calls him 'Deranged Donald'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3574582002/

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...rma-story.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ald-on-twitter

Okay - how long before Kellyanne Conway gets fired?
yeah you just have the media carry the water for you

Old 04-26-2019, 10:51 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,563,867 times
DERANGED DONNY and his following of DOLTS

Old 04-26-2019, 10:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Allow? What year do you live in?

Old 04-26-2019, 10:59 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I heard that Trump was actually working to come up with more of his childish, demeaning nicknames for people. Can you imagine how awful it would be if he gave that task to a reputable writer/publicist?

However, in the meantime, George Conway offered up a nickname for Trump:

DERANGED DONALD

It was a kind of nice move, because Dem candidates usually refrain from stooping to that, but of course Conway isn't running for anything.

George Conway blasts ‘Deranged Donald’ in extensive anti-Trump tweetstorm
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/geo...mp-tweetstorm/

George Conway slams President Trump's 'spying' comments, calls him 'Deranged Donald'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3574582002/

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...rma-story.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ald-on-twitter

Okay - how long before Kellyanne Conway gets fired?
And Conway has TDS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies