Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 10:45 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,918 times

Advertisements

Rush Limbaugh has taken no callers so far this first hour program and is just rambling on and on about Joe Biden's faults (Which are plenty) But most of this is fabricated and editorialized but Rush already insisted on this monologue that its not a partisan viewpoint!

Rush has also named all the bad things about Joe's dead son, his wife, his 2 other defeats in previous primaries and gaffes I guess he made at a town hall (Did Trump not hear about wind mill cancer?)

He's all going on about how corrupt and terrible Biden's family is but the Trump family is just being ruined by all the liberals in media and in congress and its just NOT RIGHT and FAIR..

I can't believe people take this drivel seriously..

Like I said too, Let's count how many Biden posts are made here today..

Old 04-30-2019, 10:47 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
One

Old 04-30-2019, 10:50 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Rush Limbaugh has taken no callers so far this first hour program and is just rambling on and on about Joe Biden's faults (Which are plenty) But most of this is fabricated and editorialized but Rush already insisted on this monologue that its not a partisan viewpoint!

Rush has also named all the bad things about Joe's dead son, his wife, his 2 other defeats in previous primaries and gaffes I guess he made at a town hall (Did Trump not hear about wind mill cancer?)

He's all going on about how corrupt and terrible Biden's family is but the Trump family is just being ruined by all the liberals in media and in congress and its just NOT RIGHT and FAIR..

so what exactly is "fabricated" since you say most of it is..

And why are you dragging Trump into this discussion? Its about Rush talking about Biden..

Old 04-30-2019, 11:40 AM

317 posts, read 224,437 times
People still listen to Rush Windbag?

Maybe he's helping Donald know what to say for his next nonsensical monologue.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:41 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso Blu View Post
People still listen to Rush Windbag?

Maybe he's helping Donald know what to say for his next nonsensical monologue.
Apparently the op listens. I guess some people like to punish themselves.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:44 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,081,779 times
Rush, and then flip over to Fox to get confirmation, and then back to Rush for some more breaking thoughts, and then back to Fox.

Is it any wonder Americans are SO well informed about their politics?

Old 04-30-2019, 11:45 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Bend over boy's wingman is missing a few feathers. Did Rush cover that ?

Old 04-30-2019, 11:45 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Quote:

I'm not surprised this is typical behavior for white trash some of his base will eat it up they're not raised to have any respect.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:46 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:

You're the first Rush listener to start a Pervert Joe thread today....Congrats

Old 04-30-2019, 11:51 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:

I don’t care what is said about that pervert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies