Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 06:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times

Advertisements

Trump just addressed a group of children of the press corp, and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. There is something very seriously wrong with this man, not just saying that because I dislike him, it is right out there for the world to see.

No sane man acts and talks this way, he can't even control himself long enough to give a 5 minute speech without saying stuff that makes you shake your head. There are no words to describe how bizarre he was during this event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMKQXmtuoS0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 06:36 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Wow just wow. What did he say that was so horrendous? Awkward yes. Hair raising? No, watching Biden groping wives and daughters is hair raising. Why? Because he makes no attempt to hide it. He just takes liberties.

Trump is an ass, an orange skinned ass, but his speech, although awkward wasn't horrendous. His venom towards the press goes both ways. When the media attacked his youngest son, did your hair stand up?

I never liked Trump, didn't vote for him and never will. The fake outrage by those on the hard left, is the only reason that Trump amuses me at all.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:37 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times
What a moron. Saying he likes the kids more than their parents.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:39 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Wow just wow. What did he say that was so horrendous? Awkward yes. Hair raising? No, watching Biden groping wives and daughters is hair raising. Why? Because he makes no attempt to hide it. He just takes liberties.

Trump is an ass, an orange skinned ass, but his speech, although awkward wasn't horrendous. His venom towards the press goes both ways. When the media attacked his youngest son, did your hair stand up?

I never liked Trump, didn't vote for him and never will. The fake outrage by those on the hard left, is the only reason that Trump amuses me at all.
Please show me where the media attacked his son? I can show you plenty of time right-wing media attacked the Obama girls, Clinton daughter, and Carters daughter.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:40 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,834,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Trump just addressed a group of children of the press corp, and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. There is something very seriously wrong with this man, not just saying that because I dislike him, it is right out there for the world to see.

No sane man acts and talks this way, he can't even control himself long enough to give a 5 minute speech without saying stuff that makes you shake your head. There are no words to describe how bizarre he was during this event.

Am I watching the same video as you?
The President advises the kids not to do drugs,not to drink alcohol , not to smoke .
The President advises the kids to enjoy life,learn ,keep trying, dream and one day you too can become president.
I don't see anything wrong with this picture.
The only thing that shook my head is your conflicting opinion........................

Last edited by Mr.Retired; 04-27-2019 at 07:30 PM..

Old 04-27-2019, 06:43 PM

30,614 posts, read 18,198,614 times
Orange Man Bad

Old 04-27-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
What a moron. Saying he likes the kids more than their parents.

Children are innocent.
They are not old enough to experience the hardships called life.
They are way too young to be opinionated.
That's what he meant by liking them more than their parents.

This is what is wrong with the left. They focus on the
letter T that wasn't crossed and the letter i that
wasn't dotted thereby missing the entire content of the message.
This is why I too like dogs better than most people....................

Old 04-27-2019, 06:49 PM

Knock. Knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I made the Democrats look so foolish again.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:50 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times
Not his best speech and not his funniest lines but who cares. In case you haven't figured it out, we are doing things differently in Washington DC now. We tried it the establishment's way for 50 years, and all we got to show for it was 22 Trillion of debt, half the country on welfare, illegal immigration running WILD, and a whole lot of middle eastern wars. I'll stick with Trump.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:55 PM

30,347 posts, read 19,134,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Trump awesomeness which makes TDS sufferers tremble...beautiful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies