Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 02:39 PM

197 posts, read 97,966 times

Advertisements

To this day it continues. I guess because the theory is so intangible that it can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2019, 02:50 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallbuilder View Post
To this day it continues. I guess because the theory is so intangible that it can mean whatever you want it to mean.
It is not intangible, it is a series of serious crimes Trump knew about, welcomed and covered up (as far as he could). He is not even leading our government in an effort to block those types of crimes from happening again. It has a low-to-no priority with Trump.

There is also evidence to suggest that Trump attempted to pay them back with policy favors for the help.

But you're not really guessing here, are you?

Old 06-16-2019, 02:54 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It is not intangible, it is a series of serious crimes Trump knew about, welcomed and covered up (as far as he could). He is not even leading our government in an effort to block those types of crimes from happening again. It has a low-to-no priority with Trump.

There is also evidence to suggest that Trump attempted to pay them back with policy favors for the help.

You just proved the OP's point. Congratulations!

Hitler; “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

The Russia hoax would make Hitler proud.

Old 06-16-2019, 02:58 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:

A "crime" indicates that someone HAS broken the law....

Please tell us what "Crime" trump has broken.....

I don't want a what if....

I don't want anything other than what crime or crimes he has broken.....

Your boy mueller could not figure it out, nor could the 19 lawyers or all those FBI agents.....

Old 06-16-2019, 02:59 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
You just proved the OP's point. Congratulations!

Hitler; “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

The Russia hoax would make Hitler proud.
You literally described what trump does, to a T. And then you people cry if someone compares trump to hitler. You yourself put it out there.

Old 06-16-2019, 03:01 PM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:

Depending on who you are listening or talking to there is equal evidence that Hillary was doing the same as Trump but worse but for some reason when Trump supposedly spoke with, met, took election tips from or whatever they accuse him of doing was/is COLLUSION but when Hillary did it they called it Opposition Research.

That is all I need to know to understand that the Dems are crooked and the mass media is firmly in their camp and working to push their propaganda.

Old 06-16-2019, 03:04 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Depending on who you are listening or talking to there is equal evidence that Hillary was doing the same as Trump but worse but for some reason when Trump supposedly spoke with, met, took election tips from or whatever they accuse him of doing was/is COLLUSION but when Hillary did it they called it Opposition Research.

That is all I need to know to understand that the Dems are crooked and the mass media is firmly in their camp and working to push their propaganda.
Obama should be in jail for using his government lackeys to enforce his political agenda.

Old 06-16-2019, 03:09 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You literally described what trump does, to a T. And then you people cry if someone compares trump to hitler. You yourself put it out there.

Trump is pushing the russia/hilter narrative?

Old 06-16-2019, 03:27 PM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Trump is pushing the russia/hilter narrative?

I never understood the Hitler reference considering that his favorite daughter converted, married a Jewish guy and they are raising their kids in the faith. After watching recent TV shows about the 75th anniversary of D-Day it really is disgusting to compare anyone but the devil to Hitler but the Left is trying to Demonize Trump and they will stoop to low levels to do it.

I also don't understand how they can call him a racist when for decades before he was President he was photographed with prominent black people at events and he has employed many black people in all levels of his business's but once again they are Demonizing him and appealing to their voters base emotions.

Another thing I don't understand is how the Left tells us that Trump is an idiot, a moron that can barely read and speak yet somehow he was able to pull off the biggest crime in political history by stealing the election from the most qualified candidate ever! They investigated him for 2 plus years and found nothing but for some reason the investigation continues? Once again they are Demonizing him to turn people against him despite that America is doing well?

It really is sad how much they Hate the guy and sad that they would rather work against him and divide the country then work with him and move us all toward greater things as MAGA calls for.

Old 06-16-2019, 03:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I never understood the Hitler reference considering that his favorite daughter converted, married a Jewish guy and they are raising their kids in the faith. After watching recent TV shows about the 75th anniversary of D-Day it really is disgusting to compare anyone but the devil to Hitler but the Left is trying to Demonize Trump and they will stoop to low levels to do it.

I also don't understand how they can call him a racist when for decades before he was President he was photographed with prominent black people at events and he has employed many black people in all levels of his business's but once again they are Demonizing him and appealing to their voters base emotions.

Another thing I don't understand is how the Left tells us that Trump is an idiot, a moron that can barely read and speak yet somehow he was able to pull off the biggest crime in political history by stealing the election from the most qualified candidate ever! They investigated him for 2 plus years and found nothing but for some reason the investigation continues? Once again they are Demonizing him to turn people against him despite that America is doing well?

It really is sad how much they Hate the guy and sad that they would rather work against him and divide the country then work with him and move us all toward greater things as MAGA calls for.
Did roadking post something said by hitler? I’m referencing that. If hitler said that, that is exactly what trump does. And his supporters ate too stupid to realize that is what he is doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies