Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should a presidential candidate alert the FBI to foreign adversaries trying to give them “dirt” on t
Yes 153 81.38%
No 35 18.62%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 12:21 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
What about Biden makes you think he would report it to the FBI? Does he have a track record over the last 40 years that would indicate he is the paragon of ethics?
Right lol, a guy that thinks sniffing little girls/women’s hair and groping them is “OKAY”.Lol

I can guarantee any and all Democrats (and Republicans) will use any dirt from a foreign entity without first notifying the FBI. As Trump just stated in a interview “the world doesn’t work that way”. To say his statement is false is being stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 12:24 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Manafort and Gates giving polling data to Putin sure looks like collusion.

But hey, everybody does it, right?

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...55727614926848

Old 06-13-2019, 12:31 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Rush confirmed another of my instincts:

Dems have been putting out reports that Dems will win in a landslide over Trump, which defies logic. That way, when they lose they can say, "See!! Trump colluded with ______(foreign government)______ to steal this election, too!"

Perfect set up for Trump to say, "To ensure the security of future elections, voter ID is now a Federal mandate. We don't want foreigners voting in our elections." When Dems object it will look like they want foreign voters.

Foreign voters, no voter ID requirements, no citizenship questions on the census.....etc.

It seems that type of foreign interference in our elections is jut fine with the Democrats.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:33 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Trump apologists remind me of the little, bratty kid that justifies their devious behavior by crying... “ba, ba, ba everyone does it.” They need a one way ticket to after school detention and a good spanking.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:35 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Foreign voters, no voter ID requirements, no citizenship questions on the census.....etc.

It seems that type of foreign interference in our elections is jut fine with the Democrats.
Your statement is ridiculous.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:36 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Seriously enough with this BS.

I've said up to now why bother with impeachment?

But I've changed my mind.

They need to get impeachment proceedings started.
Even if he is never impeached there at least needs to be a show of trying. What else are they waiting for? Trump to hoist a Russian flag over the White House?
I wouldnt put it past him. Even then I swear to god these Republicans would not impeach this guy.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:37 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,098,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Right lol, a guy that thinks sniffing little girls/women’s hair and groping them is “OKAY”.Lol

I can guarantee any and all Democrats (and Republicans) will use any dirt from a foreign entity without first notifying the FBI. As Trump just stated in a interview “the world doesn’t work that way”. To say his statement is false is being stupid.
LOL they are throwing the kitchen sink of excuses in trying to defend their Great Leader.. well the Smartest man in the world according to himself outed himself in national tv.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:44 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
So, you're all for prosecuting Hillary and Obama then?

As soon as they are indicted ... sure.

Old 06-13-2019, 12:44 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Along with a new "world economy" many countries have something to gain or lose as a result of our elections and resulting economic/trade policies. China for instance, is just begging for another roll-over administration that will abolish all the tariff's so China can continue to exploit us and reach their goal of monopolizing 90% of the worlds manufacturing.
If there is anyone that is an attack on democracy it's Pelosi herself, as she speaks from state riddled with homelessness, poop and needles on the street, and millions of illegal immigrants that have been found to be voting in state elections and receiving handouts on the taxpayers dime.

I feel that Trump has, and continues to be put through the ringer by the dems with one investigation after another, so what is good for one is good for all. So much senseless Trump hate drivel in here with no backup....DNC paying you well?

Old 06-13-2019, 12:46 PM

361 posts, read 259,262 times
Over 60 million Americans were "grabbed by the waldo" (voted for trump). This is the ultimate argument that people are too stupid to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies