Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 10:12 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times

Advertisements

I wonder if Mickey Mouse Mulvaney will resign. I'd bet not. He doesn't have the stones to stand up to Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 07:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I wonder if Mickey Mouse Mulvaney will resign. I'd bet not. He doesn't have the stones to stand up to Trump.
I'll tell you what - I know it's intoxicating to be close to power but there is no way I would put my fate in the hands of that megalomaniac and be treated like dirt on a daily basis. Now you know what he can't 'hire the best'.

No one with any brains or a spine will put up with his crap.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
No I didn't watch it. Normally interviews don't show retakes so why did this one? Especially when there is an off camera interruption. It was a purposeful action on the part of the producer.
Normally in an Oval Office interview - there are no 'retakes'. It's an interview for god sakes - not a reality television show that is staged for the cameras.

Indeed it was a purposeful action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So what? It happened, and it shows the character of Trump. Shouldn't we all know that?
Absolutely

Old 06-18-2019, 07:12 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Wonder if Donald kicks Melania out of bed for eating crackers?

Old 06-18-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I'll tell you what - I know it's intoxicating to be close to power but there is no way I would put my fate in the hands of that megalomaniac and be treated like dirt on a daily basis. Now you know what he can't 'hire the best'.

No one with any brains or a spine will put up with his crap.
I wouldn't put up with that kind of crap for 5 minutes. And anyone that is still working for Trump at this point is a spineless bootlicker. How can Mulvaney look at himself in the mirror?

Old 06-18-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I wouldn't put up with that kind of crap for 5 minutes. And anyone that is still working for Trump at this point is a spineless bootlicker. How can Mulvaney look at himself in the mirror?

Anyone who worked for the Clinton's end up dead ... where is Donald's death list ?

Old 06-18-2019, 07:33 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Anyone who worked for the Clinton's end up dead ... where is Donald's death list ?
Wow, there's a lot of dead people out there all over the place. I would imagine the numbers are in the 100s over the years. I wonder how they get away with having all these people murdered in plain sight. This have to be a pretty long list, how many can you name op.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:38 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
I watched the referenced clip of George interviewing trump, which was an outtake from that interview.

trump was giving an answer to a question in this interview and Mulvaney kept coughing loudly throughout his answer. it was rude for Mulvaney to stay in the room and disrupt the trump interview. Mulvaney shouldn't have had to be told by trump to leave the room. Mulvaney should have politely left on his own.

I don't see the controversy of trump being annoyed at Mulvaney and asking him to leave the office. the controversy is CBS deciding to release an outtake from the interview in order to pull a gotcha on trump, which seems very unprofessional on the part of the network.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
I'm glad you asked. As of right now I don't know of any murders directly linked to Trump, but there are murders directly linked to Trump's buddies Mohammed bin Salman, Vladimir Putin, and Kim Jong Un. Also, Trump's links to the mafia are well documented, so Trump has ties to a criminal organization that is responsible for thousands of murders over the years.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Wow, there's a lot of dead people out there all over the place. I would imagine the numbers are in the 100s over the years. I wonder how they get away with having all these people murdered in plain sight. This have to be a pretty long list, how many can you name op.

Well at least 50 from Vince Foster,James McDougal,Ron Brown,Mary Mahoney,etc to legal witnesses in pending cases,bodyguards over the years the list was 46 not including the 4 killed in Benghazi ...

I believe some of the famous people being found dead like Anthony Bourdain who contributed to the Clinton's relief scam are victims too ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies