Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 09:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,470,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
You should know that the cough was bad TV, then...right?
And that would be the problem... He's now in a role where his integrity and intelligence are critical and have a major impact on the world...and he's the same small-minded narcissist from a sleazy reality TV show. Drumming up spectacles on TV and social media? Sure, he's good at that. The problem is that now he's supposed to be an adult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 11:00 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,598,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Makes you wonder which other toys Trump throws out of his pram when the cameras are not on him.
Of course Trump will think it's bad TV.

The worst thing about the clip is not Mulvaneys cough but Trumps over the top, irritated reaction to it.
LOL.

I mentioned this in a long ago thread, but after Trump won, a number of non major (at least in the U.S.) media outlets sent reporters into neighborhoods where Trump lived while growing up...to ‘dig up stuff’. A couple of reporters found people who remembered that when a ball or other entity that Trump was playing with would go over the fence and into a neighbor’s yard, that Trump would whine/have a tantrum until the item was returned over the fence.

Old 06-19-2019, 02:14 AM

14,816 posts, read 8,145,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
LOL.

I mentioned this in a long ago thread, but after Trump won, a number of non major (at least in the U.S.) media outlets sent reporters into neighborhoods where Trump lived while growing up...to ‘dig up stuff’. A couple of reporters found people who remembered that when a ball or other entity that Trump was playing with would go over the fence and into a neighbor’s yard, that Trump would whine/have a tantrum until the item was returned over the fence.

Bill Maher is right. He is a Whiny Little $%^@&!

Old 06-19-2019, 02:55 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,299,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
You should know that the cough was bad TV, then...right?
The cough was NOT “bad TV.”

Old 06-19-2019, 03:36 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,683,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
HA HA HA! That little transaction was hilarious. Trump looked insanely angry over such a dumb thing. Good lord; no wonder no one wants to be part of the White House staff. Mulvaney was like a neutered dog.

It was like Trump was directing an episode of the Apprentice.

Let's do another take! Whereupon he repeated his same, rehearsed line over.

Too funny.
OH, it's so ridiculous, what an embarrassment he is. I cannot believe the reaction or look of disgust on his face over this. I have heard it said that it may have been his concern "about germs", or maybe he felt he was sort of being dissed or hating the interference. Any of that is ridiculous, but I think he is just overly-concerned about the impression he makes.

I recall something told by Anderson Cooper, having shot an interview with him in which T. had to sit and keep watching it back, being focused upon what he had said and how he appeared.

He is really something. What's so crazy too, is that he doesn't seem to see how negatively he appears overall, perceiving that he only needs to under certain circumstances.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. He was pi$$ed as hell over a cough that I could barely hear.

So many golden nuggets in that entire interview; this was but one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I don't know..."insanely angry" is a level I've seen before and its sure not what I saw there. Uncalled for? Yes. Insanely angry? Not even close.
He is absolutely nuts. And he is endlessly the focus due to.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Insanely angry? No. Why are we seeing cuts that didn't air? Is it normal to release such things or is it just because it's Trump?
How about, he was unjustly angry or his anger was unwarranted. Others would not have reacted this way, unless being another crazy person.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Trump is the flakiest snowflake.

Getting annoyed by someone coughing in the background.
He needs to learn to have a bit of tolerance.

It's pretty disrespectful the way he spoke about Mulvaney in front of all those people.
It doesn't look like he is going to ever learn anything. Just hopeless.

I can't wait for a normal presidency again like it was when we did not have a troubled, dishonest, tweeting, self-absorbed child in office. When there was an adult who was focused upon their work, who cared about others and positive change, a person whom there was a sense of security from, who had the support and respect of those around them.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:39 AM

68,350 posts, read 54,496,641 times
Trump Kicks Mulvaney Out of Oval Office for coughing

Would somebody please buy Trump a guitar? Perhaps if he could accompany his moaning with a little bottleneck guitar he'd sound less like the whiny, spoiled 73 year old brat that he is.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:51 AM

27,286 posts, read 13,548,733 times
Germs are Trump's kryptonite.

In the up and coming 2020 elections, the opposition should just cough on Trump during televised debates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies