Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 03:36 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mpression=true

As expected the Dem primary will consist of Dems frying to one up each other with crazy statement s
anyone who votes for biden, really has to consider his running mate who will surely become president when biden loses his mind and the media propaganda machine can no longer shield him.

Who will Biden's VP be?

until then biden cannot be considered a viable democrat candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2019, 04:12 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
I keep kinda wish Trump could be compared to those two, but for totally different reasons.

Old 06-24-2019, 04:12 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I keep kinda wish Trump could be compared to those two, but for totally different reasons.
Oooh no you didn’t

Old 06-24-2019, 05:44 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Obama told us that he was going to Fundamentally change America and we didn't really know what that entailed but as his second term wore on it became clear and then with Hillary pledging to carry on Trump was an easy vote for anyone that loved America as it was.

oh i knew what he meant the minute he said it, and i knew it wasnt good for america. he wanted government ownership or control over everything, including the means of production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
anyone who votes for biden, really has to consider his running mate who will surely become president when biden loses his mind and the media propaganda machine can no longer shield him.

Who will Biden's VP be?

until then biden cannot be considered a viable democrat candidate.

my guess is either kamala harris, pete budigieg, or beto orouke. that way he keeps the far left vote, and still has a shot at the moderate vote.

Old 06-24-2019, 05:50 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Biden is dems best pick
The hope is radical statements by him will prevent a party split
Which is a real concern
The dems have done well with party unity thus far
It is their biggest challenge
Biden has NEVER been a good Candidate ..... his real problem now is that TeamObama is against him.
I'm not sure yet who the "chosen one" is for TeamObama .... BUT, it's not Joe Biden.

Old 06-24-2019, 05:54 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I kind of had some hope that the Dems would get back to the middle of the road with Biden, but the more Biden speaks the dumber he comes off. I can't vote for the far left loonies that are running in the primary and I ain't a fan of Trump. Independents have no shot other than to split the vote for the other two. What's a guy to do.
Hold your nose and vote for Trump. The democrats need to lose this election badly so they’ll get back on track. Right now there is a internal war between the moderates and progressives. The progressives think they need to go all the way left to get people out to vote, and the moderates are just trying to keep their progressives from burning the whole thing down. Please show the moderates that they’re on the right track and to stand up to the nut jobs.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:37 PM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mpression=true

Quote:
"I think what’s happening now is, I think that Donald Trump may have reawakened sensibilities in this country to say ‘Whoa, maybe we can do this now, just like our generation was awakened when Dr. King and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated,'” Biden claimed. "Our whole generation said I’m back in, man.”
what the heck is joe biden talking about? the dems lost the white house for over two decades, with the exception of carter's 4 years, after they were assassinated.

king and robert kennedy were shot and killed in 68. Nixon, the republican, won the presidential election in 1969. dems won the white house for only one 4 year term during the next 24 years. republicans won the presidency 5 out of 6 elections between 1969-1993.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Biden is so freakingly stupid to say something completely idiotic.... So just another normal day for Biden...

Old 06-24-2019, 07:01 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Biden has NEVER been a good Candidate ..... his real problem now is that TeamObama is against him.
I'm not sure yet who the "chosen one" is for TeamObama .... BUT, it's not Joe Biden.

Obama nor the Clinton machine want Biden. Biden's toast, one way or the other.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:12 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Back in the day you had such GOP candidates running at the same time as Dole, Kemp, Reagan. It was a tough choice. They all stood for pretty much the same things. I wish That Dole had won over George Bush sr. Not that senior was a bad President, but Dole was more fiscally conservative. Kemp was the a good man as well and he was a compassionate conservative. McCain like.

Today we get to choose between dog vomit, cat hairball on the floor or Spittoon drippings. That is what both parties are offering us.

Joe, I am so sorry for being alive, Biden, but by the way I love how your wife smells.

Bernie, I think we can tax everybody more so we can have more give away programs, Sanders.

The others are even worse choices. The dems are fracked.

The GOP.
Donald, give me a second to think of another lie, Trump.
Damn our country is screwed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies