Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 11:39 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
They should all be fired. As a owner of a business (oops....I said "owner".....racist!), if any of my employees had worked IN OPPOSITION to the sales of my service, they'd be fired immediately.
I think you are supposed to be "governor" of your business or something. lol but yeah employees trying to actively block sales/profits and embarrass the business? Ddon't let the door hit em on the way out....byebyebye...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 11:43 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
get a load of this pinheaded employee shrieking 'racism!!'

Quote:
We’re walking out in protest of our leadership’s decision to sell to reprehensible concentration camps. We had hoped that raising awareness would be enough for them to do the right thing, but it wasn’t. We want to make it clear that this is not a political issue — it’s a humanitarian issue, and we will not back down. Supporting racist policy for the right reasons [to give people in the detention camps a bed] still means you’re supporting racist policy. Our attention and energy should be devoted to shutting camps down, not towards making them better.
yeah, it's humanitarian to scream about kids not having beds, then do everything possible to keep them from getting the beds you screamed about them lacking.

Old 06-26-2019, 11:56 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Which ever employee thought this idiocy up and any following him/her should be given
"Dumb ass" of the year awards along with their last paycheck.
It doesn't even make sense!

Old 06-26-2019, 11:56 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
These employees aren't too bright are they? Sales pay their checks. Have the courage of their convictions and quit if they are so distraught over this.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...furniture-sale

Total morons-I really hope the CEO fires their stupid asses. And what a surprise, that collosall ditz AOC supports it.

wasnt this the same brain dead idiot that was whining about kids sleeping on cold concrete? Why? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY BEDS you stupid jackazz..
Hope they all get fired and replaced by better employees. Buying furniture shouldn't be political.

WE sale, rent or help clients to buy, and don't judge on any background, regardless that we are bounded by Fair Housing Laws. Even if that law wouldn't exist we have no reason to judge anyone and we are not making a creative thing against our will, so we help all people. (with proof of funds, lol)

For these employees to make furniture a political thing, they should be fired on the spot...all of them!

Old 06-26-2019, 12:22 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Fire each one. Job abandonment.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:42 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
get a load of this pinheaded employee shrieking 'racism!!'

yeah, it's humanitarian to scream about kids not having beds, then do everything possible to keep them from getting the beds you screamed about them lacking.
How the hell is it racist to enforce our immigration laws is my question. What an idiot that woman is!

Old 06-26-2019, 12:44 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hope they all get fired and replaced by better employees. Buying furniture shouldn't be political.

WE sale, rent or help clients to buy, and don't judge on any background, regardless that we are bounded by Fair Housing Laws. Even if that law wouldn't exist we have no reason to judge anyone and we are not making a creative thing against our will, so we help all people. (with proof of funds, lol)

For these employees to make furniture a political thing, they should be fired on the spot...all of them!
It's furniture, not selling arms/weapons. Sad to politicize furniture provided for human comfort and nothing else.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:45 PM

19,217 posts, read 16,701,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
They need to be fired.
I agree. There are plenty who are out of work and would love to have a job. This makes absolutely no sense. Companies wouldn't have to be supplying items like beds if these people didn't just decide to come here illegally. I'm all for legal immigration but what's happening now is beyond ridiculous. Sorry if that offends some of you but that's how I see it. smh

Old 06-26-2019, 12:57 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...furniture-sale

Total morons-I really hope the CEO fires their stupid asses. And what a surprise, that collosall ditz AOC supports it.

wasnt this the same brain dead idiot that was whining about kids sleeping on cold concrete? Why? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY BEDS you stupid jackazz..
I was thinking the same thing. Be glad they’re getting some new things and quit complaining. That furniture is probably better than most of them had ever had . Plus it’s their parents choice to bring them here and nobody has to provide for them. Process the order and get back to work . Anyone that participates in this farce walkout should be fired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies