Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 10:12 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Nothing "hurts" President Trump's "feelings." This man is hard as nails. He's survived the relentless attacks, and countless "investigations," and no whiny female soccer player, who has accomplished nothing in life, is going to "hurt his feelings!"

I think this "respected firm" just lost all respect. They probably polled all Democrats, and only females.

You've got to be kidding. This is the most emotionally fragile president we have ever had.

Old 07-14-2019, 12:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You've got to be kidding. This is the most emotionally fragile president we have ever had.
No, I'm not kidding. Where are you getting your information? If it's from CNN or MSNBC, I can understand why you might think that, because that's the image of him they have created for their viewers. But they make that stuff up. They're hurting for ratings, so they say what they think their viewers want to hear. But it's a baseless claim. Donald Trump couldn't care less. And why should he care what they think?

I think Barack Obama was the most "emotionally fragile" President we have ever had. He could not take criticism at all.

Old 07-14-2019, 01:13 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Just more confirmation that polls are WORTHLESS, and designed to get the outcome the pollsters want. Hillary was the winner of all the polls except the one that mattered. The Media is already DONE with Rapinoe. She had her fifteen minutes. Nobody cares anymore. Trump is still President and will be until 2025.

Old 07-14-2019, 03:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, I'm not kidding. Where are you getting your information? If it's from CNN or MSNBC, I can understand why you might think that, because that's the image of him they have created for their viewers. But they make that stuff up. They're hurting for ratings, so they say what they think their viewers want to hear. But it's a baseless claim. Donald Trump couldn't care less. And why should he care what they think?

I think Barack Obama was the most "emotionally fragile" President we have ever had. He could not take criticism at all.

HA HA HA!

It wasn't Obama tweeting insults at a small town union leader because he dared criticize him; it wasn't Obama that CONSTANTLY went on about the press being the 'enemies of the people' because they dared criticize him and it wasn't Obama who YEARS after a story ran - continued to send a certain reporter photos of his hands to show him how big they were.

Only someone who knows absolutely about the psychology of human nature would think that Trump is a strong man. As someone who DOES - I certainly don't need any talking heads to tell me what I see and hear for myself.

Dude. Open your eyes.

DJT is a weak man's idea of a strong man. All fluff and puff and nothing behind it.

Old 07-14-2019, 04:08 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
She kicks a volleyball into a net the size of a 2 car garage.

BFD.

So is Kim Kardashian's rear end!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies