Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 07:29 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

This is sickening. I wish we wouldn't waste time on trials in cases like this one - just throw him in prison for life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 10:12 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
This guy is obviously mentally disturbed. Leave it to MSN to stoke racial fears though.
Why do you guys always make a case that white guys are always “mentally disturbed” when they do something heinous? It’s NEVER that they’re just malicious people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I listen to talk radio while waiting in the car and always keep it turned down so as not to offend anyone or annoy other people. Blasting your cars radio is either a sign you are hearing impaired or you don't have the common sense to remember the rights of others. But many today have hearing damage from headphones and loud stereos. Or they just can't think about anybody but themselves.
If I listen to the urban or progressive channel to hear what the disinformed and crazies are saying, I worry about what some conservative might say if they parked next to me or walked by. Likewise if I have a conservative show like Rush or Breightbart on, I worry that some liberal might be set off. I wish I had a dollar for every time a car drove by blasting Spanish or rap or hip hop music. All I can do is say " Loser", or " Aww, he thinks that's music." BTW, I really dislike most modern country as well. You like your music, nobody else should have to listen to it.
People are crazy these days and anything can set them off. Running around wearing a swastika, a KKK or ANTIFA symbol or a Patriots jersey may be appealing to the anti social crowd but you may come across that one belligerent person who wants a fight even more than you do. Good luck in that case.
Yeah, it’s the kid’s fault. Lol

Old 07-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Why are mental patients walking the streets?

Old 07-10-2019, 10:25 AM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
This guy is obviously mentally disturbed. Leave it to MSN to stoke racial fears though.
Let's say an Arab or Muslim person did this, would you call it mentally disturbed or terrorism? Because he/she could be mentally ill as well just like how you described it here.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:26 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Obviously rehabilitation didn't work in this instance and, as a lot of lifers do, they look for a way to get right back into the system as soon as being released. Sadly, a child had to die in order for the system to work for this inmate.
in America prison is not too rehabilitate, its too punish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This is sickening. I wish we wouldn't waste time on trials in cases like this one - just throw him in prison for life.
yep throw him in jail and throw out the key, Murica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why are mental patients walking the streets?
well when mental health facilities get defunded and shut down where they going to go?

Old 07-10-2019, 10:34 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,069 times
I would not shed a tear if someone stabbed the accuser Paul Adams and slit his throat. Such a piece of s**t is better off dead.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Jails are not the place for crazy people though! If crazy eventually leads to criminal...its only because the mental illness wasnt treated in the first place!

Prisons are for people who commit crimes, mental asylums and state hospitals are for the mentally ill, 'crazy' people. important not to get the 2 confused.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:48 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
I blame rap music!
I don't. I blame the culture of violence that has existed long before rap music.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:50 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Wow. A 17-year old kid had his throat slit by some nutjob.

The State of Arizona cannot get a needle into that man's arm fast enough.

Old 07-10-2019, 11:04 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Poor kid. This guy needs to be locked up forever for the protection of society or get the death penalty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies