Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 02:26 PM

10,764 posts, read 4,346,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The best is Pelosi calls these attacks racist lolololol. This is what this country has come to. The truth is racist!!! Any time you want to bring up the truth lets call it racist to shut you up. This is one of the reasons I love Trump. He is unafraid to tell the truth!!
And he's setting up Pelosi each time, he knows Pelosi cannot resist the race card.
If Pelosi was beloved, then people would believe her admonishment, but she's not beloved, so everyone sees her fake outrage.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:28 PM

10,764 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
BTW, OP, it frightens me you were a police officer. I hope you aren't typical of others.
Police would be in trouble if they were afraid to critique someone just because they were black

Old 07-27-2019, 02:30 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
What I don't understand is why democrats don't start dishing it back to him in spades. Enough for being polite when this moron president continually talks trash.

For example, here are some things I'd love to hear Cummings or some other top democrat tweet back at him:

Comrade Trump ought to go hang with his buddy Comrade Putin in the Soviet Union. They'd be right at home together, two mob bosses.

Wait until Donald is out of office. Can't wait to see him wearing an orange jump suit.

Do you think Donald has stopped grabbing ******* since he became President?

When is that bigot in the Oval Office gonna start wearing his white robes and pointy hat?

The problem with democrats is they refuse to get into mud pit with Donald. Someone who is willing to go as low as he does often wins simply because of the shock value involved in his utterances. I'm not saying the presidential candidates should do this, but some surrogate should take on the role.

When a president really is garbage, he needs to be referred to as such.

BTW, OP, it frightens me you were a police officer. I hope you aren't typical of others.
While I don't agree with many of the OP's posts, your claim that democrats aren't fighting back with digs at Trump etc. is quite frankly bizarrely out of touch with reality. I suggest if that is what you want and it will make you happy that you should use google.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:32 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
What I don't understand is why democrats don't start dishing it back to him in spades. Enough for being polite when this moron president continually talks trash.

For example, here are some things I'd love to hear Cummings or some other top democrat tweet back at him:

Comrade Trump ought to go hang with his buddy Comrade Putin in the Soviet Union. They'd be right at home together, two mob bosses.

Wait until Donald is out of office. Can't wait to see him wearing an orange jump suit.

Do you think Donald has stopped grabbing ******* since he became President?

When is that bigot in the Oval Office gonna start wearing his white robes and pointy hat?

The problem with democrats is they refuse to get into mud pit with Donald. Someone who is willing to go as low as he does often wins simply because of the shock value involved in his utterances. I'm not saying the presidential candidates should do this, but some surrogate should take on the role.

When a president really is garbage, he needs to be referred to as such.

So a police officer is not allowed to tell the truth? If you are frightened of it than I feel badly for you!

Old 07-27-2019, 02:34 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Trump only spoke the truth there

Old 07-27-2019, 02:35 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
https://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...5zi-story.html This is great. Trump knows how to hit people where it hurts. He points things out that other politicians would be too scared to say anything. He is 100% right in his assessment.
Trump is right....................... again.

Too bad dems want to support so many illegals that it robs funds that could be used for Americans.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:36 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
I've always thought it's the best policy not to disparage any particular city considering there might be a point in one's life a visit might be imperative. In Baltimore's case, it would certainly be delicious irony if you had need of world-class Rheumatology care and Johns Hopkins was your final hope.

But hey, go ahead and talk all the smack you wish, just keep your fingers crossed karma doesn't come a knockin'...

Old 07-27-2019, 02:37 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Cummings is a Racist, Corrupt PIG. Baltimore, mostly due to its corrupt and incompetent Mayors and city leadership is more at fault than Cummings though, or at least equally at fault.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:38 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,310,746 times
Quote:
So a police officer is not allowed to tell the truth? If you are frightened of it than I feel badly for you!
My concern is a police officer endorsing a president that a majority of the country says is bigoted. Plus, his statements lead us to no other conclusion.

I do know some awfully good police officers, but when one shows support for Trump, I begin to understand the strained relations between the police and much of the minority community.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:52 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,931,395 times
Quote:
What I don't understand is why democrats don't start dishing it back to him in spades.

The Dems have done NOTHING but attack this President since the election. Haven't you been watching ?

The problem with democrats is they refuse to get into mud pit with Donald.

The Democrats LIVE in the mud. Again, you haven't been paying attention.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies