Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:27 AM

1,074 posts, read 949,843 times

Advertisements

That is the message these days, a lot of people on the Left are saying this to pressure people to join them to oppose Trump.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 11:28 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Trump loves the poorly educated.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:30 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
I read so many unhinged social media posts during my day (don't blame me, I went to a leftist Ivy League university and so many of my connections are leftists . . . it is comical to watch the meltdowns, though). While I haven't heard that particular line of attack, it doesn't shock me that its being used. One particular nut who is a connection of mine on FB signs all of his posts with "**** Trump, **** Trump supporters, and **** Republicans who remain silent." He and others like him are going to be in for a rude awakening come November 2020 (just like they were in 2016) as their hatred and aggression only ensures that they remain in a bubble and, thus, aren't getting a true understanding of the support for the president.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The problem for the left is that they hate the poorly formally educated; note, I've found that those with less formal education are often way more educated on the ways of the world and life than Dr. X or Y from a big name university. I'll take their company and advice over leftist elitists any day of the week. The left simply uses the "poorly educated" to secure votes and then drops their issues until the next election. To be fair, most Republicans did this too, which is what makes President Trump's commitment to fulfilling his campaign promises all the more refreshing!

Old 08-11-2019, 11:36 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
The problem for the left is that they hate the poorly formally educated; note, I've found that those with less formal education are often way more educated on the ways of the world and life than Dr. X or Y from a big name university. I'll take their company and advice over leftist elitists any day of the week. The left simply uses the "poorly educated" to secure votes and then drops their issues until the next election. To be fair, most Republicans did this too, which is what makes President Trump's commitment to fulfilling his campaign promises all the more refreshing!
Trump feeds his base racism and his donors tax cuts. That’s why he loves the poorly educated.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Trump feeds his base racism and his donors tax cuts. That’s why he loves the poorly educated.
Yet another unhinged remark.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:58 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
That is the message these days, a lot of people on the Left are saying this to pressure people to join them to oppose Trump.

What do you think?
That may be but the message coming across is that the Dems are the party for minorities, the poor and the illegals. Everything will be free for them and the rest of America will pay for it.
They put down Whites yet want both their vote and their money.

IMHO Trump is a shoe in for a second term.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:02 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,967,503 times
"What do you think?"
about what?

Old 08-11-2019, 01:01 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times
Well, if you a political person, you could be paying attention to so many sociopolitical issues that can effect your work performance. You know, biting off more than you can chew.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Trump just said what every politician believes. They rely on the collective stupidity of the nation to gobble up all of the BS that they tell everyone. Its Democrats and Republicans, and even 3rd party candidates. The nation is too dumb to distill truth from politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies