Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 01:07 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not an allegation of wrongdoing!!

An allegation has to mention (1) what was done and (2) what law or executive order was violated!

Sheesh. You said, "... The "whistleblower" did not allege any wrongdoing..."

So I showed you the summary from the whistleblower report:

"I am deeply concerned that the actions described below constitute "a serious or flagrant problem, abuse, or violation of law or Executive Order" that "does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters," consistent with the definition of an"urgent concern" in 50 U.S.C. §3033(k)(5)(G)."

That is straight from the whistleblower's report that he says in absolutely clear, unmistakable English that he is alleging that Trump is guilty of wrong doing. You didn't ask for specifics, you simply said no one is alleging wrongdoing, and I showed that you were wrong. If you want the specifics, there are NINE PAGES OF WRONGDOING documented in the whistleblower report.

I'm done wasting my time with you. Most of America at this point knows what Trump has done. You can keep your head in the sand, scream, "LALALA" till the cows come home. I really couldn't care less.

Last edited by kdog; 09-28-2019 at 01:17 PM..

Old 09-28-2019, 01:18 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post

"I am deeply concerned that the actions described below constitute "a serious or flagrant problem, abuse, or violation of law or Executive Order" that "does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters," consistent with the definition of an"urgent concern" in 50 U.S.C. §3033(k)(5)(G)."

That is straight from the whistleblower's report that he says in absolutely clear, unmistakable English that he is alleging that Trump is guilty of wrong doing. You didn't ask for specifics, you simply said no one is alleging wrongdoing, and I showed that you were wrong. If you want the specifics, there are NINE PAGES OF WRONGDOING documented in the whistleblower report.

I'm done wasting my time with you. Most of America at this point knows what Trump has done. You can keep your head in the sand, scream, "LALALA" till the cows come home. I really couldn't care less.
You mean the DNC lawyer's report.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You mean the DNC lawyer's report.
You go, girl.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:22 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,223,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You people just thought Barr was bluffing, when he said he believed spying did occur(corruption) and was going to find out who and how?

Imagine the media reaction if it came out Don Jr was appointed to the board of a Russian gas company!!!!!!!
That’s where we’re at right now.
I don't see that as a Don Jr. job, perhaps another useless appointment for Jarred, though.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
You go, girl.
You think Pedro is a girl's name.

Well, that explains your confusion on so many other issues.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You think Pedro is a girl's name.

Well, that explains your confusion on so many other issues.
So Pedro is your real name? And you're a Trump supporter? Maybe you should back to your own country.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should back to your own country.
Nothing like a liberal expressing their true feelings.

Old 09-28-2019, 02:51 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,367,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump is the Executive. He does not work for Congress. The "Whistle Blower" is Adam Schiff. No one else.
Schiff even tweeted about it on August 15th & the 28th, Then this document appears, with legal footnotes already prepared, for immediate litigation.
The call transcript debunked the parts left out of Schiff's prepared document.
And just this Monday, right before the report came out, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower protections were changed.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345...tel/R45345.pdf

And a month earlier, in August 2019, the form for making whistleblower complaints was changed to allow complaints based on hearsay. This isn't a "whistleblower"; this is a part of a conspiracy to remove the President.

https://twitter.com/VoteBeebe

Old 09-28-2019, 03:38 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:

Trump is innocent!

Trump 2020!

Old 09-28-2019, 03:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
And just this Monday, right before the report came out, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower protections were changed.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345...tel/R45345.pdf

And a month earlier, in August 2019, the form for making whistleblower complaints was changed to allow complaints based on hearsay. This isn't a "whistleblower"; this is a part of a conspiracy to remove the President.

https://twitter.com/VoteBeebe
Why so much consternation over the whistleblower? We have the call. Impeach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.