Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 08:20 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Why is Trump fighting SO HARD to hide his taxes from the American people?!

Tax returns aren't even a topic of discussion for other presidents because they release them willingly.
Do you have a link to the law that requires him to do so?

CA just got their law shot down that said he must to be on the Ballot. Against the Constitution.

Just asking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2019, 08:21 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Well the bad news, if you attempt to commit a crime and are caught. Guess what happens?
You run for President like Joe Biden ?

Old 10-03-2019, 08:24 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Do you have a link to the law that requires him to do so?

CA just got their law shot down that said he must to be on the Ballot. Against the Constitution.

Just asking.
That pesky Constitution. What is a TDS-afflicted Democrat leftist to do?

Old 10-03-2019, 08:26 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why else do you think they changed the rules for whistleblowers needing first hand knowledge? Now they’re going to keep on coming from every department.
No, the rules were not changed..

TRUMP
: "Who changed the long standing whistleblower rules just before submittal of the fake whistleblower report?

THE FACTS: They're wrong on multiple fronts. There was nothing improper in the submission of the whistleblower complaint. No whistleblower law was changed and nothing under that law requires the complaints to have first-hand information.

https://fortune.com/2019/10/01/whist...-changed-laws/

Old 10-03-2019, 10:26 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,147,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ridiculous hoax’s keep coming.

When will Democratics learn that Americans don’t care about his damn stupid personal taxes.
I care. I want to know what he is hiding. And every other candidate for the presidency has disclosed these documents.

Old 10-03-2019, 10:33 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,474 times
I don't give a donkey's hind end about Trump's taxes because I assume that anyone with millions or billions have used the tax code to their advantage since it was first written. If everyone isn't then they are just dumb and deserve to pay extra. If he was shady we'd know by now since 2016 government bureaucrats leak like sieves.

Old 10-04-2019, 04:44 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,143,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
TDS has been crazy since election night...it will cause Trump to step down from the office of President (in Jan 2025)

Old 10-04-2019, 06:16 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

TRUMP
: "Who changed the long standing whistleblower rules just before submittal of the fake whistleblower report?

THE FACTS: They're wrong on multiple fronts. There was nothing improper in the submission of the whistleblower complaint. No whistleblower law was changed and nothing under that law requires the complaints to have first-hand information.

Hearsay and gossip have never been given credibility before so explain what changed?

Old 10-04-2019, 06:27 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

TRUMP

I didn’t say laws. I said rules, which were changed by the IC IG very recently. They even admitted it.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docum...Complaints.pdf

I cannot find anything in the statute except the whistleblower must have original information, as defined in a bunch of different statutes elsewhere. I didn’t have time to look up every citation. But it seems to have leeway for the different department heads to set their standards, and the IC IG previously wanted first hand knowledge just because without it it is difficult for them to comply with requirement to determine within 14 days whether it’s an urgent concern.

I did see in the statute that a whistleblower can choose to remain anonymous and have a lawyer write up the complaint, which some people were acting like that wasn’t normal. It seems that it is normal or at least allowed.

I’m not a lawyer, so take it with a grain of salt.

Old 10-04-2019, 08:12 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,400,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ridiculous hoax’s keep coming.

When will Democratics learn that Americans don’t care about his damn stupid personal taxes.
I, for one ,do care!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies