Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 12:44 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,630,780 times

Advertisements

One county, one voting machine. If you turn over one rock and find a thousand worms, maggots, and cockroaches, what does that suggest about other similar rocks in the same environment?

I do disagree with the last line quoted here. This not "a result of machine and/or software error". It is the result of carefully programmed operation of the machine, deliberately designed to change votes, disenfranchise voters, and overturn a Presidential election. Nothing "accidental" about it.

----------------------------------------

https://www.theblaze.com/news/domini...-antrim-county

Dominion forensic audit in Antrim County, Michigan, reportedly shows evidence of 'intentional' fraud

December 16, 2020

The forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Antrim County, Michigan, turned out a 68% error rate, indicating that the machines may have been "intentionally designed" to allow for fraud....

The forensic audit was ordered last week by Judge Kevin Elsenheimer of the 13th Circuit Court after a county resident, William Bailey, requested it in a lawsuit challenging the integrity of the 2020 election results. The audit was conducted by Allied Security Operations Group, a cyber firm co-founded by Russell Ramsland Jr. who has been cited as expert testimony in several of the battleground state lawsuits filed by Trump's legal team.

Quote:
In the newly released report, Ramsland concluded that "the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.

"The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity," he stated in the report. "The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error."

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2...edacted%5D.pdf

Old 12-16-2020, 12:47 PM

Prepare yourself for frantic protests from Democrats, declaring that the auditing firm was lying, the county officials who witnessed the forensic audit were lying, everybody was lying except the Democrats running the election.

Old 12-16-2020, 12:50 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,239,718 times
I'm pretty sure this was posted yesterday.

Old 12-16-2020, 12:54 PM

21,893 posts, read 25,201,372 times
No bites in two minutes, I guess. Anyway, check back in and let us know when a court hears this next piece of irrefutable evidence and what they do with it. I stopped paying any attention to anything from the Kraken and Elite Strike Force said when it came to their press conferences. Just too obvious they've got two cases running, one to solicit donations and another that, well, not sure what the other one was doing to be honest.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
No bites in two minutes, I guess. Anyway, check back in and let us know when a court hears this next piece of irrefutable evidence and what they do with it. I stopped paying any attention to anything from the Kraken and Elite Strike Force said when it came to their press conferences. Just too obvious they've got two cases running, one to solicit donations and another that, well, not sure what the other one was doing to be honest.
TRANSLATION: We got away with it, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:05 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,400,304 times
LOL. The "cyber firm". They are laughable.
So lets look at things. First...the claim that the FEC guidelines for a allowable error rate...which is weird since the FEC doesn't publish guidelines for this at all. The FEC is about campaign finance, they do not publish guidelines for election voting machines. it doesnt get better from there.

The "68% error rate" isnt clear what he means. Error rate of what? 15,676 "total lines or events" in the "tabulation log" is fascinating. Most likely the cause of these is that during the election a human error caused by a mistake when a clerk updated balloting information for a marijuana initiative. When they initially merged the results these errors in the logs appears to have occurred when they merged the results from a countie where the marijuana ballot information did not line up 100%.

So this isnt the "smoking gun" folks seem to think it is. Its in fact sort of mundane and boring. And its for only one county. As usual the devil is in the details, and the "report" is incredibly deceptive on this topic. You're being misled. Deeply. Tabulation logs for the voting machines arent voting logs.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:08 PM

21,893 posts, read 25,201,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
If that's what the courts find, then yes. That's really what's required anyway, so off to court with it.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:08 PM

21,956 posts, read 9,541,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
There is tons of evidence of fraud. Democrats on here say la la la I'm not listening....the evidence that Joe and Hunter Biden being corrupt is rampant and they say la la la...it's been debunked. I know why regular people believe this crap...because they don't really pay attention...but the Democrats on here know what is going on and defend it so they are either paid to post the lies or they are corrupt people themselves.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:11 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,522,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
There is tons of evidence of fraud. Democrats on here say la la la I'm not listening....the evidence that Joe and Hunter Biden being corrupt is rampant and they say la la la...it's been debunked. I know why regular people believe this crap...because they don't really pay attention...but the Democrats on here know what is going on and defend it so they are either paid to post the lies or they are corrupt people themselves.
Has the "great reset" taken control of our courts?

Old 12-16-2020, 01:15 PM

18,414 posts, read 19,047,428 times
Trump POTUS for Life. Too bad he’s so old and his reign won’t be long. Don Jr And Ivanka can duke it it out for who takes over. Then there’s Eric and all the little grandchildren. Trump family first. I mean America first
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies