Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2021, 07:28 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,991,313 times

Advertisements

Just another day in tyranny. This is the test pilot program for the world. Do not give our government another inch with this endemic virus. Dont think for a second that Biden wont pull something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyrXtVdUjOs&t=7s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 07:30 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,293,021 times
God to be an American and being able to pull out your gun and just fire a few quick ones into their center of mass... have a few extra magazines on me... I think I can take all 6 of them out... a few less authoritarian pigs roaming the planet.... and then I woke up from my dream.

I was going to edit this post to make it less provocative but someone already quoted me...oh well. Human nature playing itself out... who will win the game? The authoritarians or the people? Turn the page...

Last edited by sholomar; 09-29-2021 at 07:53 PM..

Old 09-29-2021, 07:33 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,457,645 times
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

Old 09-29-2021, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
God to be an American and being able to pull out your gun and just fire a few quick ones into their center of mass... have a few extra magazines on me... I think I can take all 6 of them out... a few less authoritarian pigs roaming the planet.... and then I woke up from my dream.
Sounds like you defeated faucism in your dream and set Australia free.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrv View Post
If he does Jimmy there will be even MORE HELL here than there is in aussieland!!
We are just a little behind..they do it over there first. Look no further than the recent mandates potato is attempting to push

Old 09-29-2021, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
How many covid deaths has Australia reported? How many infected? Personally I love visiting Australia.
Today was 7 deaths. 5 of them were over 70 y/o

I believe 1 was not vaccinated.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:42 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,659,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
How many covid deaths has Australia reported? How many infected? Personally I love visiting Australia.

Yep...not many deaths/infected...their policies are working. Want to go...Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

Old 09-29-2021, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Yep...not many deaths/infected...their policies are working. Want to go...Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!
The faucism will never end then if you live your life by this logic. Spare a few lives at the cost of a dozen police showing up and beating citizens for going an extra 20 feet from their house, not wearing a mask, or not reporting in to the police when they order you to show your location.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:55 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,659,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
The faucism will never end then if you live your life by this logic. Spare a few lives at the cost of a dozen police showing up and beating citizens for going an extra 20 feet from their house, not wearing a mask, or not reporting in to the police when they order you to show your location.

Surfing still allowed though where you can socially distance! Kirra, Angourie, Snapper Rocks, Bells, Winkipop, Noosa, Burleigh Heads, and so many other famous spots over there. Maybe I can even meet Andrew Stockdale and see his famous trio band WOLFMOTHER down under? Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OLGde-7mIyA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGde-7mIyA

Old 09-29-2021, 07:57 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,013,577 times
sounds like he wasnt complying, he should stop resisting, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies