Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 07:31 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times

Advertisements

commie gulag on american shores... what an age we are living in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2021, 07:36 PM

736 posts, read 456,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
commie gulag on american shores... what an age we are living in!
Yep...when black inmates are subjected to overcrowding, poor medical care and solitary confinement it's ok because jail isn't supposed to a holiday. When a white conservative has to live by those rules it's a tragedy.

Old 11-05-2021, 07:55 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PesachSeder View Post
Yep...when black inmates are subjected to overcrowding, poor medical care and solitary confinement it's ok because jail isn't supposed to a holiday. When a white conservative has to live by those rules it's a tragedy.
For some reason, she was blocked for months from seeing them.

Old 11-05-2021, 08:57 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
How many had ties in the North Va. & Maryland area?
I spent my first 2 years working in the jail as a deputy for LA Sheriff.

The “ties” to the community is not necessary mean the community in NOVA or Maryland area. It could mean the community in your own hometown. In addition, Jan 6 protesters got charged with federal misdemeanor crimes and there are federal agents/officers everywhere in the country.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:11 PM

7,149 posts, read 4,742,203 times
These people were charged with trespassing.
I have never been so ashamed of this country due to the Brandon regime commies.

Old 11-05-2021, 09:26 PM

11,023 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
So Greene found out that jail is no picnic. It's not meant to be pleasant.
For convicts yes. Have these Jan 6th detainees been tried and convicted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PesachSeder View Post
Why did you need to bring in black inmates? There are inmates, that's it. Or are you saying the black inmates get treated worse than other inmates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
These people were charged with trespassing.
I have never been so ashamed of this country due to the Brandon regime commies.
You said charged? You mean they have not been tried and convicted? But, but, but .... Hang on, while what they did was ill advised, they did not burn the place down or murder or seriously injure anyone. OK, it was the White House but still, murderers and robbers and other serious criminals get plea-bargained out or released on bail (sometimes even baled out by members of congress), so what the hell are these folks doing being detained in a prison? Being released on their own cognizant's to appear in court would have been in order, I would have thought?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-06-2021 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted troll post

Old 11-05-2021, 10:13 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I am going to quote her Tweets.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...02112947806222

1. Last night we toured the DC jail.

My staff and I are writing a full report this morning on our 3+ hour long tour.

I’ve never seen human suffering like I witnessed last night.

While some were shown to us in seemingly beneficial programs, others were in tortuous lockdown.

2. Some inmates were receiving continuing education classes, others were truly suffering from long stays in solitary confinement for “bad behavior.”

I’ll never forget hearing their screams.

This was in a different part of the jail, not the J6 part.

Being alone surely is hell.

3. At what seemed the end of our tour as we were being led toward the exit, we had not seen the J6 defendants yet.

I asked to see them & was told it was not part of my tour.

I demanded to see them and would have gone scorched earth if I was not allowed and was making it known.

4. Phone calls were made & permission was given.

We then were taken to another section of the jail and entered the Patriot wing.

I was greeted by men with overwhelming cheers who rushed out to meet me with tears streaming down their faces.

They have felt forgotten & hopeless.

5. It was like walking into a prisoner of war camp and seeing men who eyes can’t believe someone had made it in to see them.

They are suffering greatly.

Virtually no medical care, very poor food quality, and being put through re-education which most of them are rejecting.

6. Our detailed report will outline everything we saw in every area of the jail we were allowed to see, on behalf of all inmates.

Cont’d

7. I am committed to ending this political war and seeing that our justice system is never used against Americans as a political weapon ever again.

I am also beginning a plan for real prison reform.

Our nation is broken and our people are divided.

It’s time to fix it.

This is heavy handed punishment for basically trespassing... especially while at the same time criminals are let loose to inflict more harm and death on innocent civilians.
She is getting a tour of her future residence. That yapping female dog should have been put in a kennel long ago. Sadly the Republicans are spineless and gutless cowards who follow Traitor Trump's every whim. And people wonder why I don't see Republicans as a viable option on the ballot. They are either corrupt or complicit with corruption in the party.

Old 11-05-2021, 11:31 PM

736 posts, read 456,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
For some reason, she was blocked for months from seeing them.
Because she would show up at the jail without making any prior arrangements and expected to be just let at will. Jails don't work that way.

Old 11-05-2021, 11:39 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Sure, let's keep trespassers in solitary while diseased illegal immigrants criminals go scot-free and get free transportation to every part of the country. Let's keep them locked up and abused while the liberals burn down the cities and heels up Harris pays their bail. Let's treat these people worse than the terrorists in GITMO that killed Americans.

This is just another abomination from demented repulsive Biden and his weaponized DOJ run by that dog turd Merrick Garland. A defendant in a criminal case has a right to a speedy trial under the Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. This is clearly not the case here, and you have this disgusting excuse of an administration holding political prisoners in the most vile and despicable way possible.

I only hope that these prisoners get the same consideration and compensation that brain dead Biden wants to give to his illegal alien criminals. And for the liberals with a reading comprehension problem, I'm not saying what they did was right. It wasn't, but they do have a right to due process.

Old 11-06-2021, 12:04 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times
although its been thirty years, i have been in half a dozen different jails, while they are not luxury hotels they are livable,

the worst ones are county jails where because you are unconvicted you are held in about 23 hr lockdown and let out to ear, shower etc....

ii would suspect even a ten year child knows better than to just waltz into a federal building....

because of the political nature of the prisoners they are being held to set an example as the "law and order crowd would usually agree with"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies