Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2023, 09:36 PM

11,510 posts, read 6,021,967 times

Advertisements

The Tampa Free Press

Excerpts

The Florida Department of Health, on Wednesday, issued a health alert of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine safety.

According to FDOH, in Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period.

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased by over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign.

https://www.tampafp.com/florida-depa...accine-safety/

Old 02-15-2023, 09:47 PM

2,047 posts, read 859,139 times
I don’t have a link but a recent reputable and major psychological study determine that 80% of Americans will follow the instructions or orders of an authoritative figure even if they don’t want to or they disagree with it. Only 20% will resist. The powers that be, when they administered this death shot knew what they were doing. Many of us screamed at the top of our lungs not to take this vaccine. When in reality I really shouldn’t have cared. But y’all associated us as Trump supporters or far right wing or “conspiracy theorists“ (a term that was invented by your own government to defer and deflect from the truth by the way). And now I don’t wanna say you are all reaping what you sowed, because I believe the vast majority of you did what you thought was right. But at the end of the day you were wrong. I hope this life has mercy on you. Those of you that took the vaccine and that includes many of my own family members that I care deeply for, I feel As though your life has been greatly shortened. Reality is, if they want to eat any of us and take our lunch money? There really isn’t much resistance. Shot or no shot, if they want to do away with us they’ll just do it. Sad but true

Old 02-15-2023, 10:05 PM

3,284 posts, read 1,420,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I don’t have a link but a recent reputable and major psychological study determine that 80% of Americans will follow the instructions or orders of an authoritative figure even if they don’t want to or they disagree with it. Only 20% will resist. The powers that be, when they administered this death shot knew what they were doing. Many of us screamed at the top of our lungs not to take this vaccine. When in reality I really shouldn’t have cared. But y’all associated us as Trump supporters or far right wing or “conspiracy theorists“ (a term that was invented by your own government to defer and deflect from the truth by the way). And now I don’t wanna say you are all reaping what you sowed, because I believe the vast majority of you did what you thought was right. But at the end of the day you were wrong. I hope this life has mercy on you. Those of you that took the vaccine and that includes many of my own family members that I care deeply for, I feel As though your life has been greatly shortened. Reality is, if they want to eat any of us and take our lunch money? There really isn’t much resistance. Shot or no shot, if they want to do away with us they’ll just do it. Sad but true
Why did the powers that be knowingly administer this death shot?

Old 02-16-2023, 12:43 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
The Tampa Free Press

Excerpts

The Florida Department of Health, on Wednesday, issued a health alert of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine safety.

According to FDOH, in Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period.

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased by over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign.

Meh........FDOH is run by a witch doctor appointed by desantis.

Old 02-16-2023, 02:59 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
The Tampa Free Press

Excerpts

Is the increase in VAERS reports the only reason given for this "health alert?" Because it seems to me that any new vaccine would spark such an increase, plus every organization involved in giving the shots would have been made aware of VAERS. How many even knew about VAERS before then? Plus what Suzy said.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:23 AM

20,062 posts, read 20,872,330 times
Does not meet narrative, attack the source. It’s the only way.

Old 02-16-2023, 06:38 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,715,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Is the increase in VAERS reports the only reason given for this "health alert?"
If you read the article you would have your answer. NO VARS was not the only reason for this alert. The FDH referenced two other Studies sighting increased risks as well. The alert was issued as a way to increase transparency, something that the current Administration in DC has lacked.

Quote:
Because it seems to me that any new vaccine would spark such an increase, plus every organization involved in giving the shots would have been made aware of VAERS. How many even knew about VAERS before then? Plus what Suzy said.
Let's think about what you actually said here. You have said that you believe that every vaccine would spark interest and an increase. At the same time basically saying that no one really knew about VARS until COVID-19. Can you show us how every new vaccine in the past created similar upticks in the report? Or do you really believe that pharmacists, Nurses, and Doctors had no idea what VARS was before COVID-19?

Old 02-16-2023, 06:50 AM

18,469 posts, read 8,292,857 times
"According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines."

"A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination."

"Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease."

"While the CDC has identified safety signals for stroke among individuals 65 and older following the bivalent booster administration"

three different published studies found problems

Old 02-16-2023, 08:25 AM

574 posts, read 268,015 times
Quote:
Is the increase in VAERS reports the only reason given for this "health alert?" Because it seems to me that any new vaccine would spark such an increase, plus every organization involved in giving the shots would have been made aware of VAERS. How many even knew about VAERS before then? Plus what Suzy said.
There have 1.5 million new reports in VAERS for 4 COVID vaccine products, and 39,000 VAERS reports for all vaccines over 30-40 years. While hype and increased awareness of VAERS would definitely increase reports, I think we can say we're talking about several orders of magnitude discrepancy.

Old 02-16-2023, 09:09 AM

4,960 posts, read 2,240,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
VAERS reports are not proof of causation.
COVID mRNA trail analysis indicates 1 in 800 serious adverse side effects. That is 12-18 times the rate of adverse effects of Rotashield and 125 times the rate of adverse effects of the Swine flu vaccine. Both of the latter vaccines were withdrawn.

COVID vaccine VAERS reports are at minimum a cause for concern, requiring objective analysis.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac...historical.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK221528/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies