Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 06:38 PM

1,121 posts, read 521,490 times

Advertisements

Only sports baller I respect is Tim Thomas, Boston Bruins goalie who refused to go to the Obummer White House.

But you know these “woke” clowns will give that ****ing creep the time of day despite the fact that he’s ruined our ****ing economy, our well-being, has overruled amidst all these mass shootings, dabbled in Eastern European politics and… I can’t.

I just can’t. But hey Libs, no mean tweets! Smile and laugh as you pay $5-6/gallon At the pump. It’s not like the Gavin Newsome, Jay Inslee limousine liberals care with all their millions.

(Granted I’m a multi millionaire too but I actually care. And Trump was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. We need him now, more than ever)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2022, 06:45 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,531,791 times
Tim Thomas must be a racist

Old 06-17-2022, 07:12 PM

1,121 posts, read 521,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
That’s what everyone said. People love to throw that word out every which way.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:16 PM

37,281 posts, read 19,296,997 times
If they visit the White House, I'll almost bet this administration will not serve them hamburgers and French fries from a fast food joint.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:23 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,314,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Thomas had issued the following statement for not attending back under Obama;

I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People. This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level. This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government. Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:24 PM

675 posts, read 508,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HapticFeedback View Post
They don’t care OP.
But they’re glad to not have to eat Big Macs when visiting the flippin’ White House.
After winning a championship I must rather have Trump Big Macs over Michelle Obama Salads.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:28 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,103,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
Only sports baller I respect is Tim Thomas, Boston Bruins goalie who refused to go to the Obummer White House.

But you know these “woke” clowns will give that ****ing creep the time of day despite the fact that he’s ruined our ****ing economy, our well-being, has overruled amidst all these mass shootings, dabbled in Eastern European politics and… I can’t.

I just can’t. But hey Libs, no mean tweets! Smile and laugh as you pay $5-6/gallon At the pump. It’s not like the Gavin Newsome, Jay Inslee limousine liberals care with all their millions.

(Granted I’m a multi millionaire too but I actually care. And Trump was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country. We need him now, more than ever)

To each their own. I have no respect for anyone who insists on calling people by not their real names but something else, calling them names.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:29 PM

4,164 posts, read 2,856,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
After winning a championship I must rather have Trump Big Macs over Michelle Obama Salads.
Championship teams that visited the Obama WH were served salads? Link?

Old 06-17-2022, 07:31 PM

18,431 posts, read 19,082,592 times
Amazing some are still so fixated with Obama so many years later.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:56 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 26 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,613,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Amazing some are still so fixated with Obama so many years later.
They still haven't gotten over their ODS, and probably not even their CDS from 2016. Hell, they probably think Marjorie Taylor Greene ought to be chairing a Mental Health Task Force.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies