Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 09:44 AM

20,891 posts, read 9,595,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Who can afford to drink expensive craft beer with the Biden economic malaise in full swing???
Millions of Americans buy craft beer every day. Deal with it.

Old 06-02-2023, 11:04 AM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Who can afford to drink expensive craft beer with the Biden economic malaise in full swing???
I guess that explains why no craft beer is sold in America. Oh, wait...

Old 06-02-2023, 11:06 AM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Quite the conundrum, but we all have choices.

You can stop drinking any beer and save your money, if saving money is your concern. Or you can enjoy life and drink what you want and not worry about where your money goes after it leaves your hands. Or you can pony up and drink the "expensive" craft beer.

Maybe the financial forum can help those with the "I'm obsessed with woke, going broke" issues.
You do not understand. The world used to cater to those with anti-LGBTQ+ prejudices and it doesn't any more and it's totally unfair!

Old 06-02-2023, 11:07 AM

34,269 posts, read 18,645,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Quite the conundrum, but we all have choices.

You can stop drinking any beer and save your money, if saving money is your concern. Or you can enjoy life and drink what you want and not worry about where your money goes after it leaves your hands. Or you can pony up and drink the "expensive" craft beer.

Maybe the financial forum can help those with the "I'm obsessed with woke, going broke" issues.
I think what has happened to AB and Target has been very effective and deserved. Nobody is telling you that you can't buy Bud Light or shop at Target, THEY'RE just not doing it.

Old 06-02-2023, 11:17 AM

3,431 posts, read 1,858,686 times
How is the list going.

Seems like Heineken and Miller.. maybe Miller.. Heineken... people are idiots when they think getting a Stella Artois or Beck's or Corona is boycotting Bud Light because it isn't...

What else besides Heineken?

Old 06-02-2023, 12:22 PM

20,891 posts, read 9,595,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
How is the list going.

Seems like Heineken and Miller.. maybe Miller.. Heineken... people are idiots when they think getting a Stella Artois or Beck's or Corona is boycotting Bud Light because it isn't...

What else besides Heineken?
https://marketingtherainbow.info/cas...-fmcg/heineken

Old 06-02-2023, 04:58 PM

20,495 posts, read 12,419,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If you're going to put all those people under the umbrella, don't you also have to add Iran, Iraq, etc to the Right? You don't get more conservative extreme than that.
I litterally started this line of thinking by pointing out that we KNOW what rightwing extremist looks like. We KNOW fascism is and we understand its bad.

LITTERALFREAKINGLY

yet here you are pretending we need to cover the "right".

My point, you TONE DEAF LEFTIST, is that we dont know how to define extremist leftism. We all know that the 20th century saw millions of people die at the hands of extremists from both the right (Fascism =uber-nationalism/racism) and the left (USSR/Chinese Communists under Mao, Pol Pot etc)

But we really have not defined where the left crosses the line. Its a worthy discussion. But clearly not with you. you are here defending the most idiotic leftist ideologies and deflecting back to the right.

its disgusting.

Old 06-02-2023, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That's like beer-sans-hops/yeast/malt.

OK. I made that too easy. Bud Lite, right?
that was awesome! Thank you for that. I appreciate it.

but lets thing about this for a second. in all seriousness. CLEARLY no part of the American left can be accused of racism in the same terms the fascist used to slaughter millions of innocent people.

But the political doctrines of the fascists included the marriage of government and business while also supporting workers forming unions as a counter point.

There are more than a few things that allign the modern left with the fascists (Italian/Spanish). I am not at all suggesting a comparison with the Naiz's.

Old 06-02-2023, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You guys are ridiculous. What exactly are you boycotting against. And please don’t say woke because you don’t even know what that means. You just mimic what republicans tell you.
im mostly focused on the normalizing of transgender affirmative care that is doing actual real harm to children.

InBev is taking it in the shorts because they support that crazy.

Old 06-03-2023, 06:27 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,623,175 times
I found a couple. Point, of Wisconsin, and Shiner of Texas are still indepently brewed. I used to carry cases of Point home every time I went through Wisconsin.

Yiengling is still owned by the Yuengling family, but there are signs it may go to Molsooon Coors soon.

Its stories are usually paywalled, but Brazilian brewers are mostly in control of AB Inbev.

Last edited by arr430; 06-03-2023 at 07:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies