Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2023, 12:24 AM

1 posts, read 730 times

Advertisements

New here and trying to be careful because I dont want to become a target. But I did a dive and this situation looks really scary. Apparently there is a group of people on TikTok pretending to be progressives making money as activists but are really racists, cyber-stalkers and child predators. There are a lot of victims being stalked, harassed, doxed and threatened. One woman had to give up custody of her kids for their safety and go into hiding. Another is homeless due to death threats. A veteran attempted suicide along with a few others. This is really bad.

This is the homeless woman's thread on a guy who goes by Tizzyent on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram. He has a history of sexual content about kids.

https://twitter.com/soylolarey/statu...045498881?s=20

She also talks about two others who go by thatdaneshguy and rx0rcist. Thatdanesh guy is being sued for defamation and cyberstalking. But it looks like all three off them have the same con going. I believe she's on TikTok but I can't find her.

They have been on TV, had articles written about them, they're being paid as influencers by progressive organizations like At Advocacy even though they're doing horrific things. ALL the victims speaking out are in marginalized communities. They have a hashtag #danelandisdangerous. thatdaneshguy is being sued for defamation and cyberstalking.

I don't think all of the millions of liberals know about this. But these victims are being harassed and threatened by fans who are liberals. I'm going to dig some more but if anyone has any more info, please share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2023, 04:25 AM

21,203 posts, read 19,821,421 times
Welcome!

I'm not surprised at all. There are a lot of evil people in the world. People should stay off of most social media, except City-Data of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies