Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2023, 05:35 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

The founder of BLM Rhode Island has endorsed Trump and said J6 inmates are political prisoners used by the government to stop serious dissent.

He bashes antifa. Doesn't like conservatives bashing the term woke.

Claims the mainstream media lies a lot to push agendas. Duh.

He says Trump will be better for blacks than Biden. Says Biden is racist and endorses Trump.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/exc...-trump-5513609
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2023, 05:39 PM

7,922 posts, read 3,462,774 times
Trump loves the blacks, he's always said so. lol

Old 10-22-2023, 05:43 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The founder of BLM Rhode Island has endorsed Trump and said J6 inmates are political prisoners used by the government to stop serious dissent.

He says Trump will be better for blacks than Biden. Says Biden is racist and endorses Trump.

Ok. So this fella is not a radical. Maybe he is thinking in terms of the genuine BLM and original meaning of the term 'woke'. And he would be right. Is he for real? It sure sounds like he's for real.

Old 10-22-2023, 06:14 PM

4,661 posts, read 1,951,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
So are you saying you don't like Blacks, is that what you are saying?Isn't this fun it is so easy to twist words around and push a narrative. I have black friends, which is very true in fact they are basically family, but i am White so if say i have black friends must mean I am a racist. Now Biden, whom was the one this thread was discussing concerning racism has been known to allude to this same demographic as "cockroaches" or making sure Black people understand they are not black if they don't vote him over Trump.

As for Trump, Trump is easy he will say he "loves"everybody if they praise him and kiss his ass and insult everybody if they say anything negative about him. He is an equal opportunity flatterer/insulter.

Old 10-22-2023, 08:27 PM

13,731 posts, read 7,992,868 times
Oh, my....

Quote:
The founder of a Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization is voicing his support of Jan. 6 prisoners and not shying away from endorsing former President Donald Trump as “the best candidate we have.”

Mark Fisher—who stepped down from his leadership position at BLM Rhode Island, which he co-founded, and is now founder and executive director of the Maryland-brd BLM Incorporated—has stood in solidarity with leaders of the Proud Boys and led vigils of prayer for the people he believes to be political prisoners.

“They’re lambs led to slaughter to be sacrificed as an example for all who might want to dissent in the future,” Mr. Fisher told The Epoch Times. “This is what the government does to those who express independent thought and want to stand up for what they believe.”

What he sees in the vindictive treatment of the J6 prisoners are similarities to how black people have been treated, he said, and his aspiration in establishing that connection is to find common ground.

“One of the things I highlight when I speak to them is that they have a whole new understanding now of what black people have been going through with the over-policing, the police brutality, and the unfair treatment in the two-tiered justice system and how oppressive and overreaching it is,” Mr. Fisher said.

Old 10-23-2023, 09:52 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

Someone who believes in BLM, the racist hate group based on a lie, said something and that matters because?????

Old 10-23-2023, 10:03 AM

5,163 posts, read 3,086,041 times
And just like that, Mark Fisher became an unperson, permanently erased from history by the main stream media as though he had never existed.

Old 10-23-2023, 10:03 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
At their core the Jan6th mob, most Trump supporters and BLM, the early days, are tired of being told what to do by "the Man" and we just want Freedom.

I think BLM started off well but they have devolved into a Terrorist group that has done very little to lift up their own people and by failing that they have made Race Relations worse.

The Jan6th mob started off as MAGA Trump supporters that wanted to make America great for every citizen and Legal Immigrant and despite what was encouraged and allowed to happen on that day they still believe in MAGA for everyone.

BLM and the Jan6th mob are pushing back against the Democrat Elite.

Trump is better for everyone and more people need to wake up to this.

Old 10-23-2023, 11:07 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Trump loves everyone that doesn't try to do him harm, but then again, that would be expected with most people, well, normal people.

More blacks are supporting Trump, and a lot of that has to do with the persecution from the left, as more than other races, many blacks understand. I am seeing "Blacks For Trump" put in a lot of effort to educate people on the realities of the Dem Party. The illegals coming through Biden's open border and taking from everyone else is the "icing on the cake" for Trump!

As far back as I can remember, basically Biden's whole "career", a racist, and not ashamed to let it all hang out.

I don't really get how it matters who endorses someone, I mean seriously, given Trump and Biden appear to be headed as the major choices in 2024, who in the right mind would be choosing Biden????? I would much more concerned about someone endorsing Biden, and it would be a testament to the shortage of mental health professionals in our country!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies