Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2023, 01:03 PM

10,549 posts, read 7,078,892 times

Advertisements

Why hasn't Biden, party leadership, local democrats or even you yourself made a public comment about your fellow democrat party comrades parading and celebrating to "kill the jews"?

Absolutely despicable. You're the same party of slavery and heralding the Grand Wizard of the KKK as the longest senator a decade ago.

What are you doing about it? Do you support killing the jews too? Its what i'm starting to believe to be true.

Old 11-03-2023, 01:17 PM

6,859 posts, read 9,400,207 times
When other people stay quiet about other topics, like not speaking out in favor of “Black Lives Matter” during the George Floyd incident, we are told that ‘silence is violence.’

So, Democrats, what gives?!

Awhile back I suggested that Democrats were generally “ugly on the inside” and some of our regular forum Democrats were extremely offended by that statement. However, I still stand by it.

Old 11-03-2023, 01:26 PM

10,549 posts, read 7,078,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
When other people stay quiet about other topics, like not speaking out in favor of “Black Lives Matter” during the George Floyd incident, we are told that ‘silence is violence.’

So, Democrats, what gives?!

Awhile back I suggested that Democrats were generally “ugly on the inside” and some of our regular forum Democrats were extremely offended by that statement. However, I still stand by it.
Black Lives Matter supports the death of Jews too. Not much outcry on them either.

Old 11-03-2023, 01:31 PM

2,733 posts, read 6,127,054 times
Good grief.

There is a WHOLE lot of real estate between "I stand with Palestine" and "Kill the jews".

Old 11-03-2023, 01:35 PM

35,770 posts, read 21,134,823 times
Why answer a loaded already predetermined answer. I didn’t say it, don’t really know anyone who has and there’s an ongoing war and conflict going on. My pet peeve is killing innocent children. Men should fight like men not cowards.

Old 11-03-2023, 01:50 PM

1,148 posts, read 1,252,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
Good grief.

There is a WHOLE lot of real estate between "I stand with Palestine" and "Kill the jews".
Not really.

Old 11-03-2023, 02:18 PM

45 posts, read 37,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Why hasn't Biden, party leadership, local democrats or even you yourself made a public comment about your fellow democrat party comrades parading and celebrating to "kill the jews"?
I think you answered your own question there.

Old 11-03-2023, 03:19 PM

9,696 posts, read 10,045,032 times
Far left ideas tend to reject history and capitalism so leaning to the ideas of nazies seems out of place in civil life ....... but building homes for citizens in land that is not the land of Jewish would be out of place also as both these nations cannot live together then it will happen again and again and one of these conflicts could be the end of one or the other ..... See nationalism is a very selfish enterprise which would lead to nowhere. Then the God of Abraham said if you bless the Jewish people than I will bless you, so we will see who prospers and who don't prosper

Old 11-03-2023, 03:43 PM

1,963 posts, read 2,313,592 times
https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...e-057006125279

CLAIM: Pro-Palestine rallies at UCLA, Penn and elsewhere are calling for “Jewish genocide.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The chant uttered during recent demonstrations is being misrepresented. Protestors aren’t saying “We want Jewish genocide,” but “Israel, we charge you with genocide.” Experts and advocates say it’s a typical refrain heard at pro-Palestinian rallies.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing videos they claim show college students calling for the extermination of Jewish people as they protest the Israel-Hamas war on campuses across the country.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...-gaza-00125294

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), who leads the Senate Foreign Relations Committee’s Middle East panel, said Thursday the civilian death toll in Gaza was “unacceptable and unsustainable,” calling on Israel to switch to a counterterrorism campaign. Then Murphy and 13 of his colleagues, led by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), issued a joint statement in support of humanitarian pauses in the war.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/10/...mas-palestine/

It's important to note that while Starbucks Workers United and Iowa City Starbucks Workers United explicitly expressed solidarity with Palestine, they did not mention Hamas. It's also important to note that these unions are entities separate from Starbucks Corporation.

On Oct. 11, Starbucks Corporation responded, saying:

To be clear: We unequivocally condemn these acts of terrorism, hate and violence, and disagree with the statements and views expressed by Workers United and its members. Workers United’s words and actions belong to them, and them alone.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...risis-00125150

In recent days, President Joe Biden and the White House have pressed for a “humanitarian pause” to allow for aid to enter Gaza and foreign nationals to leave. Humane living conditions and access to sanitary water for Palestinians in Gaza, which Israel and Egypt have blockaded for over a decade, remained a pressing challenge before the attack. The ongoing Israeli offensive is exacerbating those conditions, alongside the risk of death and injury from airstrikes.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/11/...-gaza-dresden/

"He is also not a leader. not in the government, not a minister and has no official role in Israel,"

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/01/u...-campuses.html

“The political leadership has been rock solid on this,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, said of the Biden administration after attending closed-door White House meetings on Monday to deliver recommendations for improving safety at schools. “They are focused on this like a laser, and they should be.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67209848

A prestigious US college has disavowed a campus protest over the Israel-Gaza war after it provoked accusations of antisemitism.

Police were called on Tuesday night to stop demonstrators projecting slogans on to the side of a library at George Washington University.

Old 11-03-2023, 03:48 PM

24,575 posts, read 17,321,260 times
We haven't heard much from Hollywood either which is odd since so many actors like to Virtue signal and chime in on Social matters but then again I suspect many of them would be supporting Palestine BUT there are a lot of Jewish people in top spots in Hollywood and it would not be good for ones career to be black balled from a studio...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies