Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 02:56 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,846 times

Advertisements

He doesn't adhere to what he insists we should adhere, to. He has his religious beliefs way, too mired in his administrative policies, as he wants to redistribute wealth, and we have proof that it's for very, religious reasons, in fact....as he said here, for his own, personal "salvation," and his belief is that his is tied to our collective salvation.

Obama Collective Salvation - YouTube

Here, he speaks of our Constitution being flawed! Hmmm, and what is this Document?? It is our Package of "fundamentals."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1o ... re=related

Next, oh what a follow-up! Here we hear and see him speak about his "fundamental Transformation" (doublespeak for making our Constitution null and void..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 03:07 PM

BO successfully hid a lot of his records, but thank the Lord that in this internet age, he failed to scrub a ton of his and the CZARS' "Electronic trails." We can build what will be such a huge amount of evidence that, were it presented in an Honest, fair and Just, Court of Law, it would be impossible but to get a Verdict of "Unfit for The Presidency" of the US of A.

Obama and Communism, here...hmmm..surprising source of this one!

http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/Barack ... nist_Party

Alright! THIS one is priceless. It shows congressional hearings and BO's party denying there was any Fannie and Freddie problem, the GOP patiently insisted there was, and even one Dem played the race card, calling these very hearings, a "lynching!" LOL so lame, but the GOP pushed-on, and the GOP, the party of the rich?! LOL what a lie....the GOP here even said there was a problem with executive Bonuses being too big...yeah, the GOP said that, but the Dems denied, and now, *this* is what has brought down our economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

Oh, it gets better......LOOK!! who was being thanked, by name for having been a huge, driving force behind Fannie writing a record amount of "low income and minority" mortgage (SUBPRIME) business! You won't believe it---Mr. "Look what I inherited" CAUSED this mess.....and was thanked here, for it...2005! BO thanked by name...

http://www.tiderinsider.com/mb/msg/4916864.html

Old 11-08-2011, 05:33 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
You know you'll be labeled a racist O hating conservative for posting these facts, right?

Old 11-08-2011, 05:39 PM

393 posts, read 652,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
You know you'll be labeled a racist O hating conservative for posting these facts, right?

The truth sometimes is hard to swallow but needs to be put out there anyway. I suggest his supporters take a suppository and just realize the truth about this man is going to come out this year, and thank God as it cant come soon enough. The man is single handedly destroying the America I know and love. He has to go. VOTE in 2012, PLEASE! Dont make the same mistake again by sitting around and thinking your vote wont matter. IT WILL!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:50 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
The truth sometimes is hard to swallow but needs to be put out there anyway. I suggest his supporters take a suppository and just realize the truth about this man is going to come out this year, and thank God as it cant come soon enough. The man is single handedly destroying the America I know and love. He has to go. VOTE in 2012, PLEASE! Dont make the same mistake again by sitting around and thinking your vote wont matter. IT WILL!
Of course I'm going to vote in 2012....voting for President Obama

Old 11-08-2011, 05:51 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,838,455 times
The Constitution has never been flawed. That is why it's never been amended.
/slavery anyone?

I watched the first video, with the byline that the quote wasn't taken out of context. It infers he's talking about religion, when he's obviously not. The music is eerie though. I liked the way they changed his voice to sound like Darth Vader. That was cool. Too bad the person making the video didn't understand / deliberately misunderstood (more ikely) the message he was imparting.

I give it a 5/10 for effort.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:56 PM

Wrench, oh heck, yeah, I know I'd be labeled a racist by those mindless liberals that have little else in their own defense BUT....playing the race card, Ad Nauseum.

Glad you brought this up, RACISM.....now, first, is it true that among many things Karl Marx ever said...and no, they aren't all recorded, that I can find, just many things he said are found at countless websites, BUT...I digress...

Did Marx teach his followers or suggest to those listening to him that they should "call their opponents what they, themselves are/were?"

Those in DC that are infiltrated by Communism are calling Tea Partiers and we Strong, Conservatives "racist" when I have proof that many of them ARE racist.

Oh yes, He is unfit to be president because of this...

Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers" - YouTube

and! because he chose Holder as head of the ahem..cough cough, "Justice" Dept., and allows him to remain there.....and here's proof that Holder is a racist.

Eric Holder 'My People" - YouTube

Old 11-08-2011, 05:57 PM

129 posts, read 154,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
You have the right to vote for whoever you want to vote. But no matter who you vote for, you are screwed. IMHO more than 90% of ALL POLITICIANS are crooked and or self serving. Even if you happened to get a President who is sincere, nothing will change, why, because the President has NO REAL POWERS, those powers are in the House of Reps and the Senate. And when you have a majority of self serving *******s, then that is what you will always get. Being screwed!

Old 11-08-2011, 06:05 PM

BO refused to accept repayment of some bailout money, very peculiarly. Here's the WSJ story about it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123879833094588163.html

Joe the Plumber did us a great service....way back in 2001 our peculiar leader was on radio exposing his subversive views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Old 11-08-2011, 06:07 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
It's not about him being unfit, I simply disagree with his policies and his core ideological beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies