Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 05:51 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
-------------

What dont you listen to Rush Limbaugh? lol

"They begged us to come and they understand that their dead relatives, countless maimed , destroyed villages, are a small price to pay for the freedom that we gave them"

Thats the Neocon reasoning.
Now you know why I don't listen to that drug addicted criminal pig...but the repugs adore him......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 06:40 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
We attacked them, we're fighting in their country, we've killed them, we've destroyed their infrastructure and you hate them?

Just imagine how they feel about us.
Then multiply it by some factor.
yes, but they are also not living under the regime of saddam hussein. all of those savage hijab wearing muslims were so happy to hang saddam, but they sure don't want to pay for it. then they have the gall to use the destruction as an excuse to emigrate to america so that they can take advantage of our free welfare immigrant programs. let them pay for their own reconstruction and stay in their own country. i am about as socially liberal as they come but draw the linw when it comes to wasting taxpayer dollars on an ungrateful, opportunistic country.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:29 PM

304 posts, read 888,762 times
I saw this and like to died!!!

Aren't these the same people who were screeching "No war for Oil" scant years ago?!?!?!

The more I live, the more of the burbling garbage that oozes from the left, the more convinced I am that the majority of those people have the attention span of of a tsetse fly with ADD!

Old 08-08-2008, 02:54 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
So are you telling me that as soon as they get electricity we're out of there? I was under the impression that we supposedly went in there for another reason...
-----------

The reason we are there changes weekly.

I think now the GOP wants to leave when every Iraqi has cable tv and not basic service either.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Now you know why I don't listen to that drug addicted criminal pig...but the repugs adore him......

I have no problem with him being addicted/having a problem as anyone can become addicted to some prescription drugs so I dont fault him for that.

I do find Rush Limbaugh -Bill Oreilly- Shawn Hannity - Ann Coulter some of the most pro war gunho bunch out there .

Granted all together they didnt serve a second .

Neocons support wars but want others to fight them.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
I have to remember that. That is great!
-----------------
I had a Vietnam vet at VA hospital tell me that.

I wish I had come up with it myself . Sadly its so true.

Other than dictatorships we are one of the few countries that politicians can make money from war ,from the misery of others .

In Europe politicians can not have investments that have anything to do with war ,related stocks . Russia-China -3rd world countries and USA its fine

Perhaps this is why we are in perpetual war .

We have fought more wars invaded more countries than any country as young as we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies