Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 01:49 PM

553 posts, read 837,200 times

Advertisements

Hamas is not a political organization, it is a terrorist group organized and funded by Iran. Do you think their goal is peace with Israel?

What do you think would happen if we elected the KKK as the ruling party in America? Would they pursue peace with Africa and Israel???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2008, 02:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d85zI...layer_embedded

Old 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM

177 posts, read 456,745 times
But your original post had nothing to do with where Hamas houses their C2 and C3 nodes. I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Is it the status of Hamas as an organization or is it where Hamas( most likely Al-aqsa) fires ordnance from?

Old 12-29-2008, 02:20 PM

YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse speaks of Islamic supremacy

Old 12-29-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShrek View Post
But your original post had nothing to do with where Hamas houses their C2 and C3 nodes. I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Is it the status of Hamas as an organization or is it where Hamas( most likely Al-aqsa) fires ordnance from?

Keep obfuscating the facts mate...

Close your eyes to the oppression and manipulation of arab people by their own religious and political leaders...

Nevermind the aggressors... Just blame the Jews... It's easier

Old 12-29-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
Keep obfuscating the facts mate...

Close your eyes to the oppression and manipulation of arab people by their own religious and political leaders...

Nevermind the aggressors... Just blame the Jews... It's easier
Where have I blamed anything on people of Jewish background? Besides, that line of attack does not work on me. The automatic labeling of people who aren't pro-Israel as anti-semitic is the oldest trick in the book. My question still stands. Are we talking about the organizational History or are we talking about a rocket without a guidance system? Which is it mate?

Old 12-29-2008, 03:02 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Hamas is not a political organization, it is a terrorist group organized and funded by Iran. Do you think their goal is peace with Israel?

What do you think would happen if we elected the KKK as the ruling party in America? Would they pursue peace with Africa and Israel???

This is the same argument that every dictator and thug makes when they lead brutal attacks on others.....Since "Hamas started it"....anything and everything we do in response to their agresssion is justified and called for.

"Of course, if you ask Hamas why they blow themselves up in pizza parlors and shoot rockets at homes in Southern Israel as a response to the 40-year Israeli occupation and recent blockade, they'll tell you the same thing. If you ask Hezbollah why they kidnap Israeli soldiers and lob rockets into Israel in response to Israeli incursions into Lebanon, they'll make the same claim. If you ask Al Qaeda why they fly civilian-filled airplanes into civilian-filled buildings in response to American hegemony (and endless military actions) in their region of the world, they'll explain that jihad is hell and anything done to advance it is justified. You'll hear the same thing if you ask Russians why they destroyed Chechnyan residential blocks, or if you ask Serbian leaders about their genocide, or if you inquire with Rwandan tribal leaders about the brutality of their attacks, or if you ask virtually any other war criminal why they had to resort to such extremes."

Old 12-29-2008, 03:10 PM

I normally steer clear of any debate dealing with the Israeli's and Arabs because they always degenerate into screaming matches. I personally think Israel and the Palestinians are in a viscous cycle which both groups perpetuate but are unable to break. Both sides just keep doing them same thing...on and on and on.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShrek View Post
I normally steer clear of any debate dealing with the Israeli's and Arabs because they always degenerate into screaming matches. I personally think Israel and the Palestinians are in a viscous cycle which both groups perpetuate but are unable to break. Both sides just keep doing them same thing...on and on and on.

Believe it or not, I agree.

I just get frustrated with the lop sided blame placed on Israel.

More than anything, my heart aches for the Palestinian people. They are the true victims here in that they are being oppressed and manipulated by those they entrust to serve their interests...

Old 12-29-2008, 07:32 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
...the Palestinian people. They are the true victims here in that they are being oppressed and manipulated by those they entrust to serve their interests...
It's always the people. If the heads of state had to get into a ring and fight amongst themselves without involving anyone else, I bet we'd be living in a much more peaceful world. (Can't you just imagine a wholesale brawl between Congress and the Kremlin? I'd pay money to see that!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies