Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 07:22 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

by storing their rockets and ammo in a mosque.

Bye-bye Mosque.

Israel Matzav: IAF Video: Attack on rocket mosque

I'm sure this will further inflame the jihadists around the world. Including those who somehow give a pass to Hamas for putting their place of worship in jeopardy.

Last edited by sanrene; 12-31-2008 at 08:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2008, 08:48 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Bye-bye Mosque.

I'm sure this will further inflame the jihadists around the world. Including those who somehow give a pass to Hamas for putting their place of worship in jeopardy.
Scum. I sometimes wonder who is worse: the jihadsits who commit the crimes or the scarf-wearing Western sympathizers who cheer them on...

Old 12-31-2008, 08:52 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,195,472 times
Why is this news? Anywhere you have Islamist extremists, they have hidden behind women, children, mosques, and hijacked their religion for their violent purposes. It doesn't surprise me that terrorists who will strap bombs on teenagers and explode them on crowded city buses or in restaurants would hide weapons in a place of worship.

It's sickening that morons like Cynthia McKinney and the euro-weenies can't see this for what it is.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Why is this news?
It's news because you have the propaganda from the apologists and the media that only want to focus on Israel's supposed attrocities.

Balance.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:04 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,195,472 times
Quote:
It's news because you have the propaganda from the apologists and the media that only want to focus on Israel's supposed attrocities.

Balance.
Yes...my question was rhetorical.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Yes...my question was rhetorical.
I knew that!

Happy New Year!

Old 01-01-2009, 03:38 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:

Bye-bye Mosque.

Secondaries bigtime!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:35 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:

Balance.
The Jewish controlled media? Man, now I am confused.

Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 AM

15 posts, read 19,760 times
Just in case you have forgotten that Israel are living on Palestinian territory and killing the Palestinians and commiting all kinds of terrorist actions against them.
Hamas are defending their own home........................can't you people see thaaaaaat!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 06:34 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:

Bye-bye Mosque.

It is sickening and I wonder if the other Arabic countries are behind it, since Hamas is getting a lot better missiles which can reach further. My family lives 100 km from the border so they are still save, but for how long.

We have seen the oil prices gone up since Hamas started to launch these missiles so they Arabic world is getting more money and they were complaining about the oil prices and cutting back on oil.

Israel waited days to strike back.

Hamas and other muslim extremist always have been cowards by using kids and woman and although I feel sorry for the innocent they people have never done anything back to prevent Hamas from doing so. We always hear that it is a small group so why is aren't more people protesting against Hamas instead of supporting them.

Israel should defend them self and as Mr. Bolten stated Israel should do somthing against Iran before Iran gets nuclear weapens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies