Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:37 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebboT View Post
The only way to stop this ridicules violence in the middle east is to make a huge parking lot of the whole area and be done with it, Israel included!

If it wasn't for a long haired carpenter, it would be a much nicer world to live in today.
Most wars are started in the name of a so called god.

Insane. Thats what it is.
I think you mean to promote the idea of turning the whole area into a glass parking lot. If you turn it into a regular parking lot that might not solve much, they will just fight over the parking spaces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 11:45 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Quote:
The only way to stop this ridicules violence in the middle east is to make a huge parking lot of the whole area and be done with it, Israel included!

If it wasn't for a long haired carpenter, it would be a much nicer world to live in today.
Most wars are started in the name of a so called god.

Insane. Thats what it is.

Your pretty uneducated if you think this war likie all wars is not about power and has anyhting to do with God or any religious belief. I guess you think that Hitler was a religious man and that the gangs in our country are religious. Non-sense.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:35 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,401,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
If Kinkytoes weren't born, your hubby wouldn't stand a CHANCE of being elected President.
Yeah, I can't believe he didn't win!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Well that, of course, is an eminently workable solution. And you didn't even need to live through (much less study) thousands of years of history to come up with it, did you?

Old 01-08-2009, 09:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
the reason i believe in god is so that i wont be tempted to turn other countries into parking lots.
god does not like that. also many atheists i know dont buy it either.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 AM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,863 times
Quote:
He was born right there.
Let me ask you something.
If Jesus never existed, do you think there would be war in Israel/Palestine tonight as we speak?
In all honesty, yes it possible. Simply, the war isn't about Jesus (Jews don't recognize him as savior, neither do the Muslims)

The war is about land/regional dispute.

Additionally, this war is a drop in bucket in man's history of wars:

Vietnam (Jesus?)
WW1-2 (Jesus...?)
every single Earth before that (Jesus.....)

I don't think so

Old 01-09-2009, 01:14 AM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Your pretty uneducated if you think this war likie all wars is not about power and has anyhting to do with God or any religious belief. I guess you think that Hitler was a religious man and that the gangs in our country are religious. Non-sense.
Very much agreed

Old 01-09-2009, 05:18 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,414,674 times
Quote:
"You Shall Not Kill" - biggest joke on earth.

Not an accurate translation either.
Its more accurate to say "Thou shalt not murder" Wars were always ok.

The world would be a better place if folks minded their buisness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies