Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 03:54 PM

382 posts, read 588,821 times

Advertisements

I did not write it but received it in an email

I don't think 'pissed' really covers it...Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bull****" to your incompetence.Well, Captain Bull****, I have a few questions for YOU:
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bull****, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a *****.P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!!
I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years “It's my money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks.
EVERYONE!! If you agree with what a Montana citizen, Patty Myers, says, please PASS IT ON!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 03:08 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,314,540 times
Alan Simpson is a decrepit old man that hates people. It is hard to believe that he has his name on a brutal budget plan that people consider serious.

Old 05-16-2013, 03:28 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Well, looks like we know who will be the next person to get an IRS audit or have their phone records seized.

Patty Myers, hope you saved those W2s!

Old 05-16-2013, 04:43 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,367,910 times
Patty Myers is a shining example of the ignorant unwashed masses. I would bet my house that this woman has voted for Presidents,Senators, and House reps that raided the SS fund with their votes . And after the fact of her own and the whole countries blatant self inflicted stupidity here she is decades late crying the blues. Where was Patty's railing in the 70's? 80s? 90s? what was Patty doing to change the tide? besides voting into office the very thieves that stole the money.

I have no sympathy for her and I would n't even give the b**** a box of Kleenex.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:36 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,985,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Patty Myers is a shining example of the ignorant unwashed masses. I would bet my house that this woman has voted for Presidents,Senators, and House reps that raided the SS fund with their votes . And after the fact of her own and the whole countries blatant self inflicted stupidity here she is decades late crying the blues. Where was Patty's railing in the 70's? 80s? 90s? what was Patty doing to change the tide? besides voting into office the very thieves that stole the money.

I have no sympathy for her and I would n't even give the b**** a box of Kleenex.
...mmm, you have an issue with patty, i'm guessing?...lol

Old 05-16-2013, 05:57 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,594,267 times
No big fan of Simpson. He helped co-author the 1986 amnesty. Plus he is pro-abortion and pro-tax increases. Saying all of that,the author does know he is no longer in office and has no real power?

Old 05-16-2013, 08:46 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,981,966 times
Yeah, I think she realizes that Simpson is "retired":

"1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bull****, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers!"

Yeah, she knows...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies