Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:22 AM

504 posts, read 902,815 times

Advertisements

There are serious concerns about Mr. Obama’s identity and financial dealings. I have obtained a list of some 100 addresses under the name of Barack Obama (and similar spellings). These addresses are attached to different social security numbers. As you know the first three digits in a social security number signify the state. Those were issued all over the country. One of his social security numbers, that was used while he was a law student at Harvard and attached to his address in Sommervile MA, was issued in Ct and attached to a holder of this social security number , that is 118 years old. Clearly no human being can legally have dozens of different social security numbers and Soetoro/Obama is not a 118 years old. I believe there is evidence of massive fraud and massive financial fraud. I believe those units of Name/ss number/ addresses were used to fraction large campaign contributions and other transactions. There is evidence of campaign contributions coming from countries like Libya, Uganda, Palestinian authority and Saudi Arabia. Mr. Obama’s grandmother, Ms. Madelyn Dunham worked as a volunteer in probate department of the Oahu Circuit court and had access to the Social security numbers of the deceased individuals, which might explain the findings. Mr. Obama’s mother Ann Dunham, according to databases had numerous aliases and at least two social security numbers.

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) (Feb. 24, 2009)

Old 03-02-2009, 02:17 AM

194 posts, read 464,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
There are serious concerns about Mr. Obama’s identity and financial dealings. I have obtained a list of some 100 addresses under the name of Barack Obama (and similar spellings). These addresses are attached to different social security numbers. As you know the first three digits in a social security number signify the state. Those were issued all over the country. One of his social security numbers, that was used while he was a law student at Harvard and attached to his address in Sommervile MA, was issued in Ct and attached to a holder of this social security number , that is 118 years old. Clearly no human being can legally have dozens of different social security numbers and Soetoro/Obama is not a 118 years old. I believe there is evidence of massive fraud and massive financial fraud. I believe those units of Name/ss number/ addresses were used to fraction large campaign contributions and other transactions. There is evidence of campaign contributions coming from countries like Libya, Uganda, Palestinian authority and Saudi Arabia. Mr. Obama’s grandmother, Ms. Madelyn Dunham worked as a volunteer in probate department of the Oahu Circuit court and had access to the Social security numbers of the deceased individuals, which might explain the findings. Mr. Obama’s mother Ann Dunham, according to databases had numerous aliases and at least two social security numbers.

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) (Feb. 24, 2009)
While this is all very interesting, with such a close election this past November, both candidates were heavily scrutinized and there is no doubt in my mind that Obama's legitimacy was thoroughly researched. If anything, McCain's camp or even Bush's camp would've undoubtedly uncovered any suspected scandal, and the sensationalist media would've ran with it. Obama not being a U.S. born citizen, or not being who he claims to be, is just another example of political mythology. I've heard people who say the government staged 9/11,and were behind the assasination of JFK, etc.,etc. While I'm sure evry administration has its secrets, the Obama birth certificate debate is just another rumor started to create paranoia. I'm sure we could uncover a lot of secrets about every man who ever claimed the oval office, but don't believe everything you hear.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 AM

960 posts, read 1,164,056 times
A basic problem with the GOP is that the populace needs to be dumbed down to get them to vote against their own best interests. Hence Fox, righty talk radio, etc. to spread propaganda. This backfires when, inevitably, a large group of Republicans becomes so ignorant that swing voters swing away to disassociate themselves from the laughingstocks.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:13 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Aw, heck.

From the title of the thread, I thought you were going to tell us that you found out that President Obama is hiding the fact that his Father wasn't really from Kenya or something and that he's really Irish.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:07 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,148,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Listen to Medved. hehehehehe

I am more convinced than ever now that most of the people supporting this b/c stuff are really racists/white supremacists.
I agree with you. What other reason could there be for this?

Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 AM

1,935 posts, read 1,826,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Aw, heck.

From the title of the thread, I thought you were going to tell us that you found out that President Obama is hiding the fact that his Father wasn't really from Kenya or something and that he's really Irish.
Yes, I was looking for something to blow the readers of the thread away.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 AM

568 posts, read 1,479,104 times
Weird; Noone questioned the Citizenship of our other 43 presidents.. Just because he's darker doesn't mean he isn't American.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:46 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,451,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Aw, heck.

Ya mean he's not???

There's no one as Irish as Barack Obama

Old 03-02-2009, 05:48 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,299,592 times
Truthseeker~ Great post and very interesting. I do think this is why Obama has had his records sealed. If he was a US citizen then he would show his records and end all this questioning. But he does not.

Being that at the time he was in Indonesia, they did not recognize dual citizenship and he was in a Indonesian school explains a lot. He used his stepfathers name and registered as such in school so he would have had to be a Indonesian citizen to do so.

I appluad you for your post but this is a VERY liberal forum and it is filled with Obama cheerleaders who will turn a blind eye to any information they deem as attacking their leader.

They tend to sleep in late so you will get more reponses later as they wake up.

Thanks for the interesting information

Old 03-02-2009, 06:14 AM

1,935 posts, read 1,826,556 times
Jenny Squirrel are you serious? What child is able to register theirself for anything without their parent? All of this nonsense about what he did as a child is just a waste of time. This is not a personal attack. I just wonder what minor has the legal right to make important decisions without parental consent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies