Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Nothing new there.
Staging... nothing more. Maybe in the African countries they are actually running around shooting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Yes, it seems we are suffering from extreme moral depravity where events as cruel and macabre as these are excepted and even celebrated! Most Americans have seen the live feeds of other countries celebrating when we were attacked on 9/11 and it made them very angry. And now so many of us are acting in the same manner when it comes to the Palestinians. Yeah, maybe they aren't dancing in the streets but they are letting their feelings show in other ways. I always thought we were better than that.
It's funny how the 'dancing Jews' in Manhattan were given no press whatsoever, and not much was given to the candlelight vigils in support of the US in countries such as Iran.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:36 AM

998 posts, read 1,332,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
It's funny how the 'dancing Jews' in Manhattan were given no press whatsoever, and not much was given to the candlelight vigils in support of the US in countries such as Iran.
But there's still hope for humanity whatever our differences as long as there are folks like you guys who look and question.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:39 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Give it up Tn, everyone here wants to see those people die. For some reason there seems to be this general opinion on the forum that these people are getting what they deserve. I mean really, if any of them were innocent, they'd just move away from their homes to someplace nicer.
Oh my gosh, I thought you were being sarcastic, until I realized you actually believe the dribble you are writing. Take a history class and then come back and state your case.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 PM

2 posts, read 1,075 times
i was under the impression the rocket attacks into Israel from the occupied territories was the direct result of the israeli occupation?

i mean, isnt it terrorism vs terrorism?

how many people have died from these rocket attacks? I think the number is 16 in 9 years.

how many palestinians have died in 3 weeks?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:00 PM

1,080 posts, read 1,711,812 times
Good shooting. I have no use for either the Palestinians or the UN.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkel25 View Post
Good shooting. I have no use for either the Palestinians or the UN.
I'm sure that most would have the same feelings towards you.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:58 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
IMO, the sooner the UN is done away with, the better.

The UN building can then be put to better use - such as a homeless shelter.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:54 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
IMO, the sooner the UN is done away with, the better.

The UN building can then be put to better use - such as a homeless shelter.
Didn't you once post a justification for the invasion of Iraq as being a single UN resolution? I swear I saw that post somewhere. I guess the relevancy of the UN depends solely on whether you support their actions or not.

However in the case of the UN building in Gaza, I suppose they could turn it into a homeless shelter if it weren't a pile of rubble next to a crater. I guess those savages don't deserve much more than a pile of rubble anyway, huh?

Old 01-19-2009, 12:54 PM

1,080 posts, read 1,711,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I'm sure that most would have the same feelings towards you.
Which wouldn't hurt my feelings in the slightest. However, since it's MY taxpayer dollars that provide the majority of the funding for the UN while the UN does very, very little for the American taxpayer, whose opinion should count more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies