Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Honorable Sarah Palin would make a great American President.
I agree. 25 24.51%
I disagree. 77 75.49%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 01:25 PM

43 posts, read 73,148 times

Advertisements

Read more and vote: Honorable Sarah Palin would make a great American President « Ryanskunk’s Blog .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2009, 01:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times
If Ryanskunk had the sense God gave a...skunk, he wouldnt post brainless stuff like this on his blog.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:49 PM

1,273 posts, read 4,421,132 times
I am a Conservative Republican. I think she would make a poor president. She is not the future of the Republican Party. The future is Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Mark Sanford, Jon Huntsman, Bobby Jindal, Mitch Daniels, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachmann, Jason Chaffetz, Eric Cantor, and there are many more.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:23 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
If you want Mark Sanford, you can find a lot of people here in SC who will happily box him up and ship him to you postpaid.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:30 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
If Sarah ran against Obama in 2012, Obama would have the largest margin of victory ever in a presidential election. I'd vote for him (voted for Barr this time) to keep Palin out of the White House.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:33 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
If Sarah ran against Obama in 2012, Obama would have the largest margin of victory ever in a presidential election. I'd vote for him (voted for Barr this time) to keep Palin out of the White House.
You are an amazing man..! You already know exactly how you will feel in four years..! I'm impressed....
Four years is a long time, chill out, go back to reading comic books for the next three and a half years, and then let us know how you feel at that time...
You might look less foolish if you work it that way....

Old 02-23-2009, 06:43 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,644,228 times
I couldn't vote for Palin, or any other politician that followed a doomsday religion -- I would never trust them with access to nuclear weopons.

**and just to be clear, I don't consider christianity to be a doomsday religion, only certain sects of it, such as the one Palin follows.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:03 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,476,003 times
After reading US-Traveller and cuebald's comments, I looked up some info on Mark Sanford whom I'd never head of before. Presidential? No. Mitt Romney a hundred times over this doofus.

"Just recently South Carolina governor Mark Sanford was saying he wasn’t so sure his state would take any of the federal government’s stimulus bill money, because that bill was so awful, all full of pork and porky things. He was taking a principled stand! And then a bunch of snarky liberals like Paul Begala said “Fine, leave billions of dollars of free government aid on the table then,” so of course Sanford had to reassess." HAHAHA!!!

"WARNING": The site I got this from is a wittle foul-mouthed, but rather amusing. Never heard of the site before, nor have I read everything posted, so check it at your own risk!

wonkette DOT com

Old 02-23-2009, 08:27 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times
We do not need a confused silly Fundamentalist woman in the White House running our country.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,852,666 times
US Traveller wrote that S. Palin is NOT the future of the R party;
Quote:
The future is Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Mark Sanford, Jon Huntsman, Bobby Jindal, Mitch Daniels, Tim Pawlenty, Michele Bachmann, Jason Chaffetz, Eric Cantor, and there are many more.
Mitt Romney-will NEVER get the votes of the Christian right, his economic plans are a joke (maybe that'll get those votes).

Mike Huckabee-will do well with the Christian right, but a little exposure on his record as governor will see him flopping on the deck like a fish

Mark Sanford-a huge hippocrite, will do real well with R primary voters of all stripes.

Jon Huntsman-probably too smart for the job, but a lot of people thought that of Obama too

Michelle Bachmann-she'll do very well with the insane, the incarcerated, the truly wacky and those who want to forcibly convert "the gays" to straight.

AFAIK the rest of your list is mostly "short hitters" (although Bachmann is too) who've yet to make a mark on the national stage. But your list does give me an idea for a thread I've been thinking about starting; "Top 10 Republicans the Democrats are thankful for when they wake up each morning".

golfgod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies