Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2009, 09:09 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,821,810 times

Advertisements

What an imbecile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 09:22 PM

20,313 posts, read 37,291,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
What an imbecile.
Old news. There is another thread on the same subject in this forum. However, perhaps you should know that the DNC has declared Rush as the "leader of the Republican party." Not only that, but some Democrat group even has commercials indicating exactly that. So, as "the leader" of the Republican Party (nominated as such by the Democrats), Rush has the right to challenge the leader of the Democrat Party.

By the way, I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat. In my view, Obama and his team have made a stupid mistake by trying to silence a private citizen. This is not right, and can happen to any of us, not just Rush.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,821,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Old news. There is another thread on the same subject in this forum. However, perhaps you should know that the DNC has declared Rush as the "leader of the Republican party." Not only that, but some Democrat group even has commercials indicating exactly that. So, as "the leader" of the Republican Party (nominated as such by the Democrats), Rush has the right to challenge the leader of the Democrat Party.

By the way, I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat. In my view, Obama and his team have made a stupid mistake by trying to silence a private citizen. This is not right, and can happen to any of us, not just Rush.
The pus-filled boil on butt, that is Rush Limbaugh, opened his big fat mouth and challenged Obama to a debate.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 PM

20,379 posts, read 19,996,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
The pus-filled boil on butt, that is Rush Limbaugh, opened his big fat mouth and challenged Obama to a debate.

A Rush listener, huh?

I'm not.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:11 PM

13,186 posts, read 15,006,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post

Ray ray ray ray ray! Rush is not a private citizen...he has 20 Million stupid right wing listeners and he's been ATTACKING Democrats for decades.

He's been married three times. And got out of doing his duty in Vietman because he claimed to have this http://users.skynet.be/inforad/pylonidal1.jpg on his ass.

He go busted in Florida for trying to smuggle boner pills into the Domincan Republic on a sex tour. ...Apparently, only women in countries where the daily wage is $3 per day are willing to have sex with him.

This is the leader of the Republican/GOP/Conservative movemement in the USA today.

I and most of the liberal/progressive posters on this board are very grateful for Rush Limbaugh!

[ On a side note Ray, it was very dissapointing to see only Arkansas and Lousiana go more Red during the last election. The only two states to do this]

Shameful.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:17 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,268,993 times
How refreshing to see somebody that knew his intelligent, well thought out post which contained such new and interesting information was important enough to deserve it's own thread rather than get lost among the jerky posts in one of the already-existing threads on the same subject.

Thank you so much for having made sure this was brought to our attention.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:37 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,440,542 times
If the rest of the media would stop reporting what he says, you'd hardly hear about him.....unless there's actually another reason for doing it like this:

Gold Rush: Dems launch Operation Rushbo (http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090304/pl_politico/19596 - broken link)

He's just a radio personality but, if this claim that he's the new leader of the conservatives drags on forever, it gives this Politico article validity. Personally myself, I find lately that once an election is over, instead of everyone getting back to work and running the country, they instead seem to start doing a lot of planning for the next election 2 years away (so they can either gain control of maintain control....which ever applies).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies