Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:51 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,845 times

Advertisements

Anyone could tell Levi was not happy of being paraded out for Palin's personal gain. I'm glad he is at least giving his version of what happened and why it all happened as it did during the campaign, which doesn't surprise any of us. He will have his 15 minutes of fame. Hey, the Palin camp thought it was ok during her stint at fame to use him. What's fair is fair, but this does put more than just a slight and further cramp in her aspirations. Heh. Actually, anybody in Palin's Family is open game for criticism without a doubt. Palin and her ambitions only has herself to blame...

Levi Johnston On CBS: Palins Treated Me Like An Outcast After Election
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,433,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Anyone could tell Levi was not happy of being paraded out for Palin's personal gain. I'm glad he is at least giving his version of what happened and why it all happened as it did during the campaign, which doesn't surprise any of us. He will have his 15 minutes of fame. Hey, the Palin camp thought it was ok during her stint at fame to use him. What's fair is fair, but this does put more than just a slight and further cramp in her aspirations. Heh. Actually, anybody in Palin's Family is open game for criticism without a doubt. Palin and her ambitions only has herself to blame...

Levi Johnston On CBS: Palins Treated Me Like An Outcast After Election

Yeah, you knew during the campaign that all that nonsense about a wedding, was just a cover up for Bristol's indiscretions, which appear to have been helped along by her hypocritical lying mother.

Remember Levi and Bristol at the Republican convention? Our gullible GOP friends were just eating it up..

Old 04-08-2009, 10:09 AM

Yes, that picture you posted of Palin & Johnston looks like Johnston is just thrilled to be with the Hillbilies from Wasila that he could just sh$t...

Old 04-08-2009, 10:54 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Staying at someones home does not necessarily mean you are living there in the way you live in your own home.

I would not let a 18 yr old take the baby either!

The Johnston siblings accuse Palin of lying about Levi staying in her home. According to Levi Johnston, he began sharing a room with Bristol in the Palin household a few weeks before the birth of their son, Tripp, and stayed there until the couple recently split.

he also does not like the labeling from the left to being white trash!

At one time, Johnston said he had an excellent relationship with the governor.

"She was great. I mean, she treated me like a mom," he said. "I think she'd do anything for me at the time. And now I don't know."

"I can go over there whenever I want and see my baby, but nine times out of ten, I'm not allowed to take him," he explained. "It's not as comfortable -- they don't think of me the same way anymore."

On the show, Johnston said he believed the governor knew he was having sex with Bristol prior to her becoming pregnant at age 17.

What you mean he is "NOT" sure sounds to me like he is just trying to be spiteful. Knowing how the left will spin it to try to hurt her.

"It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child," the statement said.

"Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions."

Johnston said he's working odd jobs and hopes to be an electrician. Or perhaps the publicity surrounding his relationship with Bristol will lead to an acting or modeling gig, he said.

Bingo and here it is his quest for fame will throw the mother of his son under the bus to get it sad

Levi Johnston calls Sarah Palin 'snobby,' says his family is not 'white trash' on CBS' 'Early Show'

Old 04-08-2009, 10:56 AM

439 posts, read 617,158 times
Levi Johnston needs to grow up and act like a real man. Instead of acting like Obama's dad. Who left his wife and son.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Levi Johnston needs to grow up and act like a real man. Instead of acting like Obama's dad. Who left his wife and son.
Oh wait he might get a acting or modeling gig out of it!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:02 AM

Levi is all over the tube spillin' the beans and saying he's "open" to modeling or acting jobs. It must really gall the Palins when another family of opportunists make hay off their dysfunction!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:04 AM

439 posts, read 617,158 times
Levi Johnston is a little kid that has no b@alls and needs to grow up and take responsibility for the child he brought into this earth. Instead of blaming everyone else for his mistake.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:10 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Oh wait he might get a acting or modeling gig out of it!
Both families are full of crap... they made him get engaged and trotted him out like a monkey with a tin cup and now he's telling family secrets for cash. But this is the supposed family values group. Please.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Levi is all over the tube spillin' the beans and saying he's "open" to modeling or acting jobs. It must really gall the Palins when another family of opportunists make hay off their dysfunction!
It looks like to me that Levi is the one who is letting all this go to his head and is exploiting it for his and his familys gain not the Palins. Bristol is not looking for any acting or modeling jobs from this even though she is a beautiful young lady and probably could.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies