Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:04 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLIGuy View Post
So..I guess the black man standing next to me at the Phoenix rally really wasn't black?
I know that guy he played in that Sketch with Dave Chappelle!

His name is Clayton Bigsby!!

He's the Black Klan Member.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
She must be a pretty good actress (so I'm dated) to get so many people to hate her.

FWIW - the RW is primarily white very wealthy and white poor. Guess who is manipulating who.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times
She's right. The nutjobs at these rallies were the same nutjobs at the Palin rallies--only then they were calling Obama a "baby killer," a "Muslim terrorist," not a "real American," etc. This very forum was full of such racist nonsense. And I have NEVER seen ANY right-winger on this forum say ANYTHING against the racist comments. That speaks for itself. Their "cause" changes according to the directives given to them by their neo-con pundits. The underlying "cause" remains the same: they don't like a black man in the White House. One look at the signs they were carrying and the rhetoric they used against Obama makes this irrefutably clear. Where were the tea parties when the first TARP happened? The vast majority of them will pay less, not more taxes--yet they parade around complaining about higher taxes. They are the mindless foot-soldiers of hate, doing the bidding of the Kings of Hate, Hannity and Limbaugh. This is why they fall in line behind Limbaugh when he accuses Obama of being a "murderer" when he ordered the pirates killed. They are racists. All blather to the contrary is merely smoke-and-mirrors denial.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
Quote:
So..I guess the black man standing next to me at the Phoenix rally really wasn't black?
The fact that you even noticed there was a black guy there kinda negates the "all races were taking part" argument.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:10 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
if we can just get past 1862 its guna be great.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:13 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
She's right. The nutjobs at these rallies were the same nutjobs at the Palin rallies--only then they were calling Obama a "baby killer," a "Muslim terrorist," not a "real American," etc. This very forum was full of such racist nonsense. And I have NEVER seen ANY right-winger on this forum say ANYTHING against the racist comments. That speaks for itself. Their "cause" changes according to the directives given to them by their neo-con pundits. The underlying "cause" remains the same: they don't like a black man in the White House. One look at the signs they were carrying and the rhetoric they used against Obama makes this irrefutably clear. Where were the tea parties when the first TARP happened? The vast majority of them will pay less, not more taxes--yet they parade around complaining about higher taxes. They are the mindless foot-soldiers of hate, doing the bidding of the Kings of Hate, Hannity and Limbaugh. This is why they fall in line behind Limbaugh when he accuses Obama of being a "murderer" when he ordered the pirates killed. They are racists. All blather to the contrary is merely smoke-and-mirrors denial.
I see. So when the left wing America haters were holding round the clock protests for the last 8 years, they were genuine, but the 1 time conservatives hold a peacefull, non violent rally, suddenly they are "mindless foot soldiers of hate"? Boy you are a real piece of work. Get a clue.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 AM

471 posts, read 587,252 times
Quote:
So..I guess the black man standing next to me at the Phoenix event was not really black after all?

Of course not! He wasn't just black, he was a black conservative. Its totally different. Clarence Thomas was torn apart over his conservative views. No place for conservatism among the majority of people living in slums and the "projects". Only more welfare.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:20 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
She must be a pretty good actress (so I'm dated) to get so many people to hate her.

FWIW - the RW is primarily white very wealthy and white poor. Guess who is manipulating who.

So therefore...Limbaugh must be an exceptional political commentator. Palin must be a wildly accomplished politician. Bush was the best president ever.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:21 AM

471 posts, read 587,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
The fact that you even noticed there was a black guy there kinda negates the "all races were taking part" argument.

Actually no it doesn't, had no one claimed race he wouldn't have had to mention it. He did start a thread saying, "HEY THERE WERE BLACK PEOPLE THERE!" That would negate the point. To simply mention it in the middle of a discussion on the topic doesn't negate. Sorry.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:22 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post

There have to be racist comments for someone to defend them. Just because you see something as racially offensive (gee..imagine a lib seeing something offensive) doesnt mean that it actually is in the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies