Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 12:07 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times

Advertisements

That darn Sarah...you just can't buy that kind of class and intelligence. And as bluefly indicated, we on
the left are in no way afraid of Palin...unless she's anywhere near a machine that grinds the heads from
turkeys. Otherwise, she's simply a somewhat dim mayor who many men find attractive, and the thought of her possibly becoming president terrifies the bejeezus out of thinking Americans. With her on a GOP ticket, they've handed the Dems a powerful negative with which to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 12:09 AM

195 posts, read 127,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Whatever Dukester. You joined the same time he was suspended and you started a thread just like his, your posting styles are identical and you're posting at the same time of night. You are Dukester and you know it.
What are you on, some sort of medication cause you are acting stupid making accusations and I am getting a little miffed about know!

Old 06-07-2009, 12:11 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Link or apologize. What I said was that I hold a pre born bay in equal value to a grown woman, and asked why the mom's life is of more value. I stated that it would be heroic and in my opinion, the right thing to do for a parent to lay down their life for their child. You are not a parent. All life is precious to me. You on the other hand stated that "I come first", just as most self absorbed entitled 19-23 year olds would. I know, I did to.
LOL

I don't have to apologize or link. Or maybe IF I was wrong I would have said sorry. But nope. I won't. You know exactly what we debated.

Sure all life is precious to you. You say that but you think the woman should DIE. You will never exp pregnancy.

Oh so because I would pick to save my life, I am self absorbed and entitled?

Funny how you were sooo upset about people calling you ignorant and making personal remarks but had no problem calling me self absorbed or entitled.

Cry me a river!

Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post
What are you on, some sort of medication cause you are acting stupid making accusations and I am getting a little miffed about know!
Ah, ah, ah. You're poor spelling gave you away again, Dukie. You've written know as now before. Anyway, it's no biggie and I'm not gonna report you so just chill. You just got busted. That's all.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post

Old 06-07-2009, 12:13 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I wonder if any of them ever said that "America is a downright mean country" (to quote a certain current first lady)?
I don't know, but it wouldn't have bothered me if any of them had.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:17 AM

195 posts, read 127,642 times
Quote:
Ah, ah, ah. You're poor spelling gave you away again, Dukie. You've written know as now before. Anyway, it's no biggie and I'm not gonna report you so just chill. You just got busted. That's all.
Dude, you got too much time on your hands... I'll leave it at that!

Old 06-07-2009, 12:21 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
I miss Dukester. This forum hasn't been the same. DJM I would take it as a compliment being compared to Dukester. He was the only liberal that gave it back to them. They start all there attack threads and hate dukester because he gave it right back. I can't wait to have my old friend back.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Dukester is famous - or infamous.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salukifan1 View Post
With her on a GOP ticket, they've handed the Dems a powerful negative with which to work.
I always thought of her as the Dems secret weapon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies