Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 04:25 PM

749 posts, read 946,964 times

Advertisements

President Obama is bypassing Kenya, his homeland, on his first official visit to the region, and then there's the postponed direct air connection. Some say Kenya has only itself to blame.

Kenya feeling snubbed by favorite son Obama - Los Angeles Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 05:14 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
President Obama is bypassing Kenya, his homeland, on his first official visit to the region, and then there's the postponed direct air connection. Some say Kenya has only itself to blame.

Kenya feeling snubbed by favorite son Obama - Los Angeles Times

Maybe you missed it, but Obama's homeland is the United States of America. Barack Obama Senior homeland was Kenya. They will have to stand in line, he's a bit tied up at the moment.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Maybe you missed it, but Obama's homeland is the United States of America. Barack Obama Senior homeland was Kenya. They will have to stand in line, he's a bit tied up at the moment.

No I got it right, maybe your the one that can prove he was born in Hawaii because he can not.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:53 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
No I got it right, maybe your the one that can prove he was born in Hawaii because he can not.
Oh I forgot, your one of those people...Carry on

Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 PM

64 posts, read 73,872 times
Quote:
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo195/inthewayofcontrol91/birth-2.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-10-2009, 07:08 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Shhhh ... If Kenya finds out that the American people were snubbed before they were, they might get their noses all out of joint and get really pissed off.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:10 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Oh I forgot, your one of those people...Carry on
Guess I'm one of those people, too. Just can't quite figure out why he doesn't show the vault copy. Odd.

I never believed he was born in Kenya. I do believe there is something very damning on the birth certificate and that is what he is hiding. Also, I believe that he was adopted by Sotero and never changed this after he reached majority. So he is still an Indonesian citizen. Just my little guesses on this fun riddle.

Why don't YOU think he won't pay the $12 and show the world his vault copy, but will spend thousands on attny's trying to stop anyone from getting a look?

Old 06-10-2009, 07:11 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopaplane View Post
That is not the vault copy of his BC.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopaplane View Post

You have got to be kidding. That is a joke and you fell for it. Anyone that thinks that is a BC needs their head examined. Please look up your own birth cert. and you will see the difference.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:23 PM

64 posts, read 73,872 times
Quote:
You have got to be kidding. That is a joke and you fell for it. Anyone that thinks that is a BC needs their head examined. Please look up your own birth cert. and you will see the difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
That is not the vault copy of his BC.
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Quote:
And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.
- Factcheck.org

Quote:
he certificate is consistent with others issued in the same time and place, and the embossed seal and signature don't show through very well on the scanned front image made available on the Internet because they were applied to the back of the original document, not the front. Those who have actually touched and examined the original certificate have verified and documented that it bears all the elements of a valid certificate of live birth.
- Snopes

Quote:
And there's the rub. It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world's biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything's possible.
But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what's reasonable has to take over.
There is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.
And that's true no matter how many people cling to some hint of doubt and use the Internet to fuel their innate sense of distrust.
-PolitiFact
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies