Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 02:50 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Obama Cancels July 4th Party With Iran | The FOX Nation

Fair and balanced
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,480,125 times
Check out the comments to the article. These folks are filled with so much hatred.

U.S. Takes Back July 4 Invitations to Iranians - Political News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/24/iranians-responding-july-th-embassy-invite/comments/ - broken link)

Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,704 times
Every way the wind blows so does Barry go. P*ssy.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Every way the wind blows so does Barry go. P*ssy.
Mad he made another good decision huh? LOL. See what being prudent and patient gets you. You extend a hand, they screw up and Obama gets the high road..People are forced to make childish comments like yours.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Check out the comments to the article. These folks are filled with so much hatred.

U.S. Takes Back July 4 Invitations to Iranians - Political News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/24/iranians-responding-july-th-embassy-invite/comments/ - broken link)
Well, at least you spoke english and said hatred not the ghetto "hater" stuff.

Those posters hate Barry. Me, too.

Get used to it. Even after the main stream media infomercial tonight...Barry is a bit over exposed.

Remember how people loved that freak Michael Jackson years ago?

Old 06-24-2009, 03:00 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,276 times
Quote:

on both sides. The rebuttals to the neocon posts are angry as well.

Republicans and Democrats deserve each other.
They will divide and destroy America.

"who are STINKING Repuklicans just as all you bashers out there! You ponder on why it took him so long to rescinde the offer and I wonder had any one of you been in his place, we'd already be screwed by your stupidity! Do you have a political law degree or political experience, I didn't think so and actually suspect most of you Repuklican morons don't even possess a degree at all! It's easy to bash someone else when you're dumb as a bag of rocks yourself! Idiot repuks! Sore losers! RIP GOP! It is so hard to comment on such a intelligent person who can use the English language so well! It is good to know that I have had my faith restored by you in those who follow the Messiah Barry. At least I know his followers are so informed. Not every person who speaks on this blog which Fox News has given us the chance to express our views follows any party! So someday I may even address you as comrade too? "

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
No hot dogs for hussein obama's bros!

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
I fail to understand why it took so long considering the Iranian government killed its own citizens in the streets over election protests. Did Obama already order the weenies and didn't want them to go to waste or something? The moment ONE Iranian was killed should have been the moment any and all invitations were retracted. Obama dropped the ball on this one.

Quote:
Mad he made another good decision huh? LOL. See what being prudent and patient gets you. You extend a hand, they screw up and Obama gets the high road..People are forced to make childish comments like yours.
How is the stimulus working out for this country? Was that a good decision?

Prudent? Barry. Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.

Look the definition up.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Well, at least you spoke english and said hatred not the ghetto "hater" stuff.

Those posters hate Barry. Me, too.

Get used to it. Even after the main stream media infomercial tonight...Barry is a bit over exposed.

Remember how people loved that freak Michael Jackson years ago?
People still love Michael Jackson. I don't care if people hate Obama. It's sad and embarrasing for them, and you. You all need to get used to him being President until 2017..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies