Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 08:18 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

[quote=Bluefly;9772101]I ask this with all seriousness.

Do you write a post of this nature because you WANT to believe Obama was snubbed?
Cuz he was

Did you do any research of the context to learn that he was NOT being snubbed?
Research it are you kidding

Did you read any of the thread in which this fact was pointed out numerous times?
Like the BOW he did not do ............. Bwaaahaaahaaa

Do you actually not know how to spell honeymoon?
Can't wait til it is over and it is happening. Bwaaahaaahaaaa

I ask this because it's disturbing to me how easily people are manipulated into believing lies and false propaganda. We must develop independent, analytical minds, lest we succumb to false propaganda of this nature.
Yes just look at all the false lies written about Sarah Palin and her family. Yet the left loon liberals still believe them because well, they are so analytical and do not succumb to false propaganda.......

You can't always just see the story you want to see you can continue to believe what you want to believe. At some point, facts and truth have to enter the equation. Many people believed (and some still do) flat out lies about Obama throughout the campaign (about his religion, his nationality, etc...).
He is Muslim, and he is Kenyan, he could have dual citizenship or no American citizenship at all. Nobody can see his passport, college records, or birth certificate, Kenyan records sealed too! But how he is treating his Kenyan people someone will leak the info.

Please, people. Let's start thinking for ourselves and looking for the facts. I'm really beginning to fear for our nation with this thread. Our education system seems to be failing.
Yes,........... PLEEEZE you on the left need to start looking at the facts about your President and quit being sheeple. Use those analytical minds you claim to have and the ability to not succumb to to false propaganda!

Last edited by Miborn; 07-15-2009 at 09:44 AM..

Old 07-15-2009, 08:59 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I think they weren't impressed by the puppet in chief. This isn't funny, nobody respects America anymore.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:04 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Gateway Pundit: Wow! Russians Snubbed Obama-- Refused to Shake His Hand! (Video) (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/07/wow-russians-snubbed-obama-refused-to.html - broken link)

YouTube - ObamaHandshakeSnubbed

How embarrassing. I thought that button was "reset"?

And this, after he gave them the store in nuclear disarmament.
I thought it was an "overcharge" button.

From the non-love 0bama got in Russia, is it any wonder he went to bask in the adulation of the cheering crowds in Africa?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:11 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
For the love of Christ, those aren't Russians. THEY ARE HIS STAFF. He is introducing them.

Holy crap, people just believe what the want to believe. THE SKY IS RED! A blog said so!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:25 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
For the love of Christ, those aren't Russians. THEY ARE HIS STAFF. He is introducing them.

Holy crap, people just believe what the want to believe. THE SKY IS RED! A blog said so!
Seems there are quite a few wingnuts here with an IQ equaling room temperature don't you think newtoli?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:46 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I think they weren't impressed by the puppet in chief. This isn't funny, nobody respects America anymore.
No it isn't funny he should have never been elected! With his absolutely no experience at running anything I am the one we have all been waiting for attitude!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
[quote=Miborn;9773690]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I ask this with all seriousness.

Do you write a post of this nature because you WANT to believe Obama was snubbed?
Cuz he was

Did you do any research of the context to learn that he was NOT being snubbed?
Research it are you kidding

Did you read any of the thread in which this fact was pointed out numerous times?
Like the BOW he did not do ............. Bwaaahaaahaaa

Do you actually not know how to spell honeymoon?
Can't wait til it is over and it is happening. Bwaaahaaahaaaa

I ask this because it's disturbing to me how easily people are manipulated into believing lies and false propaganda. We must develop independent, analytical minds, lest we succumb to false propaganda of this nature.
Yes just look at all the false lies written about Sarah Palin and her family. Yet the left loon liberals still believe them because well, they are so analytical and do not succumb to false propaganda.......

You can't always just see the story you want to see you can continue to believe what you want to believe. At some point, facts and truth have to enter the equation. Many people believed (and some still do) flat out lies about Obama throughout the campaign (about his religion, his nationality, etc...).
He is Muslim, and he is Kenyan, he could have dual citizenship or no American citizenship at all. Nobody can see his passport, college records, or birth certificate, Kenyan records sealed too! But how he is treating his Kenyan people someone will leak the info.

Please, people. Let's start thinking for ourselves and looking for the facts. I'm really beginning to fear for our nation with this thread. Our education system seems to be failing.
Yes,........... PLEEEZE you on the left need to start looking at the facts about your President and quit being sheeple. Use those analytical minds you claim to have and the ability to not succumb to to false propaganda!

Wow. Even with evidence staring you in the face you continue to believe he was being snubbed by Russians.

You are wrong. You are incorrect. All your childish partisan ranting cannot change that fact.

Whether you believe he should have been elected or not, he was. Many intelligent, educated people supported him. Welcome to a free Democracy. Deal with it.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he was not being snubbed. You are drawing false correlation.

I will pray for your soul that you someday find enlightenment or at least develop an analytical mind.

God bless.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:10 PM

989 posts, read 2,498,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Gateway Pundit: Wow! Russians Snubbed Obama-- Refused to Shake His Hand! (Video) (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/07/wow-russians-snubbed-obama-refused-to.html - broken link)

YouTube - ObamaHandshakeSnubbed

How embarrassing. I thought that button was "reset"?

And this, after he gave them the store in nuclear disarmament.
If Medvedev had any true statesman in him he would've stopped shaking hands after the 2nd snub and called them out on it. Instead he reveled in the fiasco. Those "dignitaries" should never had been invited. You don't invited foreign heads of state to intentionally embarrass them.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:12 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Again.

Obama Meets With World Leaders - washingtonpost.com

Quote:
President Obama introduces President Medvedev, second from the right, to members of the U.S. delegation. Obama told Medvedev during their meetings that Russia needs to establish independent courts, a free press and fight political corruption.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:13 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
You're trying to baffle them with reality.
Shame on you, newtoli.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies