Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:14 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times

Advertisements

From whom are you "taking back" America? From the people? From the government, democratically elected by the people?

Oh. Oklahoma.

Okay. All clear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 09:34 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
I'll be in Washington DC on that day.
I'll be cleaning my toilet in Colorado.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:44 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
sounds like a long day be sure to have snacks handy

Old 07-16-2009, 10:00 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,291,852 times
Here's a better names
"1053R5 Coalition"

Old 07-16-2009, 10:34 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,102 times
Whats wrong, your grass roots tea baggin parties crap out? You the people are what destroyed this country.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:15 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Preparing for Sept. 12, 2009

Getting out your big, floppy shoes and clown noses already?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:02 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
we'll see how successful this will be seeing your July 4th Teabag parties were fizzled! I love how conservatives & Repubs never said a peep about the astronomical war spending under Bush but God forbid we should spend money on own people instead of borrowing billions from China to finance a bogus war. There is a reason the US is currently governed by the Dems in all branches now and that is because we can't trust you on the right after the last 8 years! Enjoy Glenn Beck the space cadet and make sure you bring him plenty of tissues!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:19 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
we'll see how successful this will be seeing your July 4th Teabag parties were fizzled! I love how conservatives & Repubs never said a peep about the astronomical war spending under Bush but God forbid we should spend money on own people instead of borrowing billions from China to finance a bogus war. There is a reason the US is currently governed by the Dems in all branches now and that is because we can't trust you on the right after the last 8 years! Enjoy Glenn Beck the space cadet and make sure you bring him plenty of tissues!
They are idiots.

The hypocrite caucus all the way. Bush cut taxes while waging two wars and spending like a drunken sailor. Was there nary a peep from the crazy Neo Cons? Hell no there wasn't. They had no problem paying for health care and infrastructure in Iraq. They had no problem paying for Halliburton to rip us off (again and again.) They had no problem creating torture facilities, that also provided medical care, for the Iraqi goat farmers they picked up and held without charging for years. They had no problem as Bush doubled the debt. They had no problem while he borrowed more money from China rather than keep the taxes where they were. No problem!

But deficit spend to create health care and infrastructure for their fellow Americans? Forget it!

Deficit spend to stop our banking system from collapsing and going into the next great Depression? Let them fail!

They all cheered McCain who voted AGAINST Bush's tax cuts in the first place, while crying about Obama who said he would let them expire.

They all squealed like little pigs about Obama's stimulus plan but seem to have forgotten cashing their stimulus checks from Dubyah the year before.

They all ***** and moan about the "Bail out of Wall Street" but seem to have forgotten it was Bush who bailed them out first to the tune of BILLIONS.

They all rant and rave over "Socialized Medicine" but forget that it was Bush, their hero, who oversaw the largest expansion of Medicare/Medicaid in the Nation's history.

How totally deranged and stupid can you be?!?!?

Idiots! Shut the hell up already! You were voted out of power because of CRAP like this.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:40 AM

133 posts, read 173,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
They are idiots.

The hypocrite caucus all the way. Bush cut taxes while waging two wars and spending like a drunken sailor. Was there nary a peep from the crazy Neo Cons? Hell no there wasn't. They had no problem paying for health care and infrastructure in Iraq. They had no problem paying for Halliburton to rip us off (again and again.) They had no problem creating torture facilities, that also provided medical care, for the Iraqi goat farmers they picked up and held without charging for years. They had no problem as Bush doubled the debt. They had no problem while he borrowed more money from China rather than keep the taxes where they were. No problem!

But deficit spend to create health care and infrastructure for their fellow Americans? Forget it!

Deficit spend to stop our banking system from collapsing and going into the next great Depression? Let them fail!

They all cheered McCain who voted AGAINST Bush's tax cuts in the first place, while crying about Obama who said he would let them expire.

They all squealed like little pigs about Obama's stimulus plan but seem to have forgotten cashing their stimulus checks from Dubyah the year before.

They all ***** and moan about the "Bail out of Wall Street" but seem to have forgotten it was Bush who bailed them out first to the tune of BILLIONS.

They all rant and rave over "Socialized Medicine" but forget that it was Bush, their hero, who oversaw the largest expansion of Medicare/Medicaid in the Nation's history.

How totally deranged and stupid can you be?!?!?

Idiots! Shut the hell up already! You were voted out of power because of CRAP like this.
My question to you is, what are the causes you do care about? So you think republicans are idiots. Got it. I hated all the bailouts, including the stupid check Bush sent us all in the mail last year. Yes, he expanded Medicare and Medicaid, and why do you think he did that? You go ahead and make up your own reason. The republicans have been trying to get the school vouchers kept in place and expanded. We actually want all kids to have the best education at the best schools, the democrats want to kiss the unions asses. For what? I am glad Bush is finally gone, I mean he was patriotic and made me proud to be an American, but he had good ideas, and really couldn't get things done. I don't think you care about your fellow man, just want to complain. The people who get together to protest the government, God Bless them. At least they are good, decent, moral, loving of every single person out there, where you want to hate anyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't think your stupid, just uneducated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies