Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 10:20 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
And yet nobody ever complained about him until he showed up on Fox.

Double standards are a wonderful thing... (if you're a liberal)
Who are you talking about? I complained to CNN and refused to watch any of their brand stations until he left.

Is making up "double standard" accusations a wonderful thing, too?

(PS. Look at the beating that Lou Dobbs gets from liberals. We have no double standard here.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 11:15 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Are you a psychiatrist by any chance?

Nope. Just crazy.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Yikes. I just saw a clip from CNN with some seriously disturber "guests". I was Lou Dobbs show (birther) but I suppose he was too embarrassed to show up and he had his normal stand in Kitty Pilgrim in the seat. Anyway she lets this nut-case "Orly Taitz" and the perpetually disturbed Alan Keyes (Reagan must be spinning in his grave realizing that he appointed this jackass to anything) have their say about the "birther" movement.

The thing that was just as disturbing was that she played a clip of a WH briefing where the press secretary actually took a question from WND. I guess they figure "let this guy have a press pass, no one can accuse us of "stifling" them, and it'll only make them look worse.

I'm not going to post a link because it'll start a link war. But after seeing these two "act" (I already knew Keyes was deranged) I have serious doubts about anyone on here, or elsewhere who follows this crap.

Although I'm considering applying for a WH press card for my "news" service; "Tinfoil Hat Quarterly".

golfgod
What do you mean I thought they fired Susan Roesgen?

Old 07-18-2009, 07:38 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,962 times
swagger wrote;
Quote:
And yet nobody ever complained about him until he showed up on Fox
I'm sure of the dozens of viewers he had on CNN some must have complained. Having watched him a few times on Fox (and reading some of the many posts on here from his fans) I can only surmise that most of them are not allowed pointed objects like pencils.

Any of you who think that Keyes or Taitz are sane (or maybe they're just criminals bilking you out of your earnings), or that Palin is the answer to any of your questions, have no standing to criticize me or anyone else.

And for the record here's some more folks that are a bit "out there";

Crazy preachers that think they can "pray away the gay",
The whack job Senator from OK,
The convicted criminal ex Senator from Ak,
The hypocrite Governor of SC,
The paranoid Dick Cheney,
Joe Lieberman,

So, do these opinions make me a "self-hating" white guy?

Have you all replaced your Farah Fawcett posters with your Palin pin ups?

golfgod

Old 07-18-2009, 08:40 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,733,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
And saying that isn't racist. You don't even understand the term.

I checked with resident clinincal nutbag Barbara Boxer and she gave me a ten-minute dissertation on the term "racist."

Ah, liberals - they not only hate any intelligent women with traditional values (Palin), they also hate any intelligent blacks that think for themselves (Keyes). What a puzzling group....[/quote]

You could also include conservative Latinos in that group. Look at what they did to Miguel Estrada. I've been puzzled by the Left's ferocious attack on Palin but I think I've figured it out. Liberals believe they are the saviors of the minorities. When a minority person, be it woman, black, Latino, or whatever minority group, dares to affiliate with Conservatives or Republicans, it challenges their self-image as paternalistic protector of the underclass. They can't allow any challenge to that monopoly. So those who stray off the plantation must be destroyed lest they infect others with their unorthodoxcy. That's exactly what Barbara Boxer attempted to do to the president of the black chamber of commerce. If you listen carefully when a liberal attacks the likes of Sarah Palin you'll hear the terror in their voices--terror at losing their grip on their captive minority constituencies.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
It's just news. They're showing us what's going on. Im tickled that Orly and Alan came on.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:18 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
[/i]
I've been puzzled by the Left's ferocious attack on Palin but I think I've figured it out.
The "Left's 'ferocious' attack on Palin". Hey, she did herself in! Doesn't (can't?) read, generally ignorant of both national issues out of Alaska and foreign-policy issues entirely. ('You can see Russia from Alaska' is about as far as it went with her.) And so on.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:30 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
The time is coming when a mere pointed finger by one of the Brown Shirts will be enough to send a poor soul off to the camps. She-male Napo and her cronies workin' on it now. Get ready.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:37 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
The time is coming when a mere pointed finger by one of the Brown Shirts will be enough to send a poor soul off to the camps. She-male Napo and her cronies workin' on it now. Get ready.
Exterminationist rhetoric at its finest. It's so nice that we have insane, hateful people in our society willing to whip up the hype. Perhaps another few crazy wingnuts will start killing for you. Would you be happy then?

Old 07-18-2009, 10:40 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Exterminationist rhetoric at its finest. It's so nice that we have insane, hateful people in our society willing to whip up the hype. Perhaps another few crazy wingnuts will start killing for you. Would you be happy then?

Calm down. I think you are safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies