Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 09:07 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,866,697 times

Advertisements

Did anyone check O'Reilly (I guess last night)? He went point by point down the birther checklist, refuting it all. I guess it's officallly over now. Rush abandoned it last week after all the MSM, even Fox went after the loser Dobbs, now O'Reilly laughs at you.

Say good night Gracie.

golfgod
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 AM

37,462 posts, read 19,362,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
now O'Reilly laughs at you.

golfgod
He who laughs last...

Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,080,757 times
I'm totally appalled and disgusted by this. Birth certificate aside, the main point is that Obama is allowed to get away with spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to seal all of his records and there are people like you that don't seem to think that this is a major problem. He is thumbing his nose at the American people and, even worse, at the Constitution.

Everyone that runs for office should absolutely be made to show proof that they are eligible. I don't know if he is a NBC or not, but as a taxpaying American citizen I deserve
to see the proof. What is so crazy, nutjob etc about wanting the person in the highest office in the land to respect and conform to the laws of the land.

God forbid, if he were a conservative you and the media would be foaming at the mouth at this very same issue. On the other hand, if he were a conservative hiding his records, I would be just as adamant about seeing proof that he is who he says he is.

What he has proven is what an arrogant, incompetent he is. That's something he can't hide.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:37 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,637,651 times
Quote:
Did anyone check O'Reilly (I guess last night)? He went point by point down the birther checklist, refuting it all. I guess it's officallly over now. Rush abandoned it last week after all the MSM, even Fox went after the loser Dobbs, now O'Reilly laughs at you.

Say good night Gracie.

golfgod
I think the Vote caught them off guard as well....
An End To The Birther Establishment? Republicans Vote "Yes" On Obama's Hawaiian Heritage

Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,602,149 times
We need to appoint a birther czar to find out the truth..just like all the other czars

Old 07-29-2009, 09:41 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,866,697 times
ElizNJ, apparently unaware of the facts, has written;
Quote:
I'm totally appalled and disgusted by this. Birth certificate aside, the main point is that Obama is allowed to get away with spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to seal all of his records and there are people like you that don't seem to think that this is a major problem. He is thumbing his nose at the American people and, even worse, at the Constitution.
Have you protested that GW Bush sealed not only his records as governor but Perry's as well by shipping them to the GW Bush Presidential Libarary?

Quote:
Everyone that runs for office should absolutely be made to show proof that they are eligible. I don't know if he is a NBC or not, but as a taxpaying American citizen I deserve
to see the proof. What is so crazy, nutjob etc about wanting the person in the highest office in the land to respect and conform to the laws of the land.
Watch O'Reilly, the "proof" you seek has been shown, and shown, and shown. Why is it anyone's fault but your own that you refuse to look at it?

Quote:
God forbid, if he were a conservative you and the media would be foaming at the mouth at this very same issue. On the other hand, if he were a conservative hiding his records, I would be just as adamant about seeing proof that he is who he says he is.
See my first answer above.

Quote:
What he has proven is what an arrogant, incompetent he is. That's something he can't hide.
Yawn.

golfgod

Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,708,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
what records has he paid to have sealed?

i'll give you one that hasn't been sealed - his birth certificate. unless you call the standard practice of not releasing a birth certificate to anyone but the person it belongs to "sealing" it.

what are the ones that are sealed, how much did he pay, and to whom?

Last edited by groar; 07-29-2009 at 10:39 AM..

Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 AM

989 posts, read 2,502,858 times
Quote:

Say good night Gracie.

golfgod
"Birthers", like "truthers", seriously need to get lives.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:04 AM

3,920 posts, read 3,656,948 times
Truthfully, this is just another dead subject being beaten to death by the Obama supporters who can't find anything new to praise about our current leader. I have noticed a few threads, most started by the same users, discussing basically dead issues in an attempt to gain some sort of thumbs up for the commander and chief. How about we see some threads dealing with something current, show us the wonders of the Obama administration. Most of us don't care about the BC issue anymore. We all know that whether or not he was born here, he is the president and nothing is going to change that. If he wasn't born here, oh well, it seems the people who are the real power don't care. If he was born here, oh well, it seems some people still aren't going to believe it no matter how much "evidence" is presented.

Either way, this is just another dead issue being constantly dragged out of the grave. And lately, it has been the pro Obama crowd dragging it out of the depths, not the opposition. And that is my point. The Obama supporters are lacking in the "good things Obama has done" department, so they are reaching into the past to find topics to discuss that ended in an Obama victory. Let's discuss the present and leave the past where it belongs. Obama is and always will be the president of the United States from Jan. O9 to Jan. 2013 Now, give some reasons to be happy about that.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:06 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,490,393 times
Bill'O, the GOP whacks in Congress and others are in a hurry to burry this nonsense because Dems and Obama are getting far more traction out of it. This foolishness is allowing Obama to work quietly and get things done while these whackaloons worry about a birth certificate that's been online for a year. The GOP has once again taken a silly talking point, given it false credibility and watched it backfire miserably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies