Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want to control my penis?
Yes 12 29.27%
No 29 70.73%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 04:32 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
They're the same people that want to be in a woman's vagina too, sista!!!
Straight men and lesbians?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 04:35 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Everytime I talk to a republican they go around crying and preaching about how our country would be 1000 times better with "smaller government"

Why is it that those people that believe on "small government" want to control my penis?
(gay relationships, interracial relationships, open marriages, etc, etc)

I have TOTAL freedom, but my penis is enslaved by the Bible-thumpers.
I wish someone would control it because i do not seem capable

Old 07-31-2009, 04:40 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
EveryI have TOTAL freedom, but my penis is enslaved by the Bible-thumpers.
Then do to it what people do on the morning after a coyote date if you feel that imprisoned.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:48 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Everytime I talk to a republican they go around crying and preaching about how our country would be 1000 times better with "smaller government"

Why is it that those people that believe on "small government" want to control my penis?

First, your thread title and what you posted in the OP are out of sync. You state in the title "'small govt.' people", then in the OP, you talk about Republicans.

They are NOT the same thing. They haven't been for a LONG time.

I'm a "small government person" and I couldn't care less where you stick your wee-wee, as long as the receiver can and has given their approval. Have a blast.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:01 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
First, your thread title and what you posted in the OP are out of sync. You state in the title "'small govt.' people", then in the OP, you talk about Republicans.

They are NOT the same thing. They haven't been for a LONG time.

I'm a "small government person" and I couldn't care less where you stick your wee-wee, as long as the receiver can and has given their approval. Have a blast.
Interesting that he linked small government with his appendage!

Old 07-31-2009, 05:39 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:

I have wondered this, too; but I wouldn't have used "penis" in my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
You hate people that are into church but use verses right under your name

Sounds like you are one of those people that only believes in the bible when it is convenient with you.

...probably feel the same way about law too
The bible says a lot of things that people don't follow (even you). Stoned anyone lately? How about eaten any sea food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
What you do with your penis is none of my concern. What you do with marriage is.
No, it isn't. Who are YOU to decide who can get married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You're making the classic social conservative mistake. You assume that because someone believes something, that that individual is obligated to force his belief on the rest of society through coersion of law.

One can hold deep values against homosexuality, abortion, family structure, etc...., and still respect others enough to allow them the FREEDOM to live by different values.

I always find it interesting that the people who yell freedom and wave flags the most tend to be the ones against whom battles for true freedom are fought (be it slavery, women's rights, workers rights, the rights of non-human plant and animal life to thrive, gay rights...)
well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
In a civilized society, it has always been thought that morality was a good thing.

How good would it be, for example, if any pedophile was perfectly within his "rights" to go after and molest your young daughter, no matter her age (or your young boy, if you're into that).

How good is it for society to lift "age of consent" laws, so that it is perfectly fine for teenage girls and boys to engage in sex at whatever age they deem that they feel they want to "experiment".

You see, God knows what's best for mankind, and that is why he placed restrictions on us, as any good parent might place restrictions on a childs activities.

Those, such as yourself, who wish to live in darkness, are destined to live in darkness for all eternity.

Light has come into the world. That light is Christ. But some love darkness, and will not recieve the light.

Society, is better off living in the light.
Making something a law doesn't cause people to act morally, or adopt the law as their own set of morals. It doesn't work that way.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:50 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,291,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I'll stop stereotyping rightwingers the day that rightwing media stops stereotyping leftwingers.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:47 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:

They certainly do seemed overly concerned with what we do with it, especially the homosexuals.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:54 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
They certainly do seemed overly concerned with what we do with it, especially the homosexuals.
Especially the male homosexuals; female homosexuals generally get a pass. Even Hitler only imprisoned male homosexuals.

Here's the truth: Most of the laws in the world are written by heterosexual men. I'm not condemning them for being heterosexual men, but I do keep in mind that they have their own biases, just like everyone else.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:11 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Last time I checked... I'm the owner
the problem is other people that want to control it
And HOW specifically does Republicans want to control your ... er ... um ....penis?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies