Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2009, 11:30 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Keyes v Obama - Motions Hearing - 8-SEP, 2009

^^from an observer in the courtroom yesterday. Seems Orly was massively clueless in court...what a surprise.

NOT.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for that link. I'm still laughing. Orly doesn't know when to sit down at counsel table, Orly brings in a witness WITHOUT telling anybody.......OMG! I wonder how many "court hours" Orly has under her belt now.

Oh, I'd soooo love to watch that hearing.......actually, all the hearings in this case before Judge Carter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you for that link. I'm still laughing. Orly doesn't know when to sit down at counsel table, Orly brings in a witness WITHOUT telling anybody.......OMG! I wonder how many "court hours" Orly has under her belt now.

Oh, I'd soooo love to watch that hearing.......actually, all the hearings in this case before Judge Carter.
LOL here's some comments from Dr. Orly's blog!

Quote:
First, congratulations on your amazing victory! You are truly an American hero!
Quote:
We are winning, and it is largely because of you! I predict that your life story, and the story of saving America, will be a bestseller when this is all said and done. God bless you!
Quote:
I am so proud of what happened today! God is merciful and will prevail! Any chance I could attend the hearing? Also the Machine Gun Shoot is coming up in October if you are interested in coming.
These people are so simple......

Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
why do you think that releasing his birth certificate, which is verified as genuine by the hawaii state department of health and is admissible in court, did not "settle the problem"?

do you really think that obtaining and releasing a photocopy of the original record on file in hawaii will do anything but unleash a bunch of birthers on anyone named on the certificate, their surviving families, and people with names similar to them? do you think that hawaii will send someone (orly?) an original document? do you think the birthers will accept a photocopy as real?
Why is Judge Carter holder a hearing on the matter?

Old 09-09-2009, 11:50 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faworki1947 View Post
I see the word IF

LOL ok Orly heres yer big chance ..:: settles back to watch the show :: Popcorn anyone?

AWWW its from World Nut Daily Orly Taizs friends .. shoulda known ..

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
WND the clarion of the right wing nut jobs.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Just wait and see. LOL

7,380 posts, read 15,676,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
because orly filed suit (and finally managed to do it correctly), and it is her right to have a hearing to determine whether the case has merit, at least until she gets disbarred for filing all of these frivolous lawsuits.

he is hearing the motion to dismiss in a month.

if it isn't dismissed and actually goes to trial, the defense will simply present obama's birth certificate (the one that was posted online), and that will be that.

i'm guessing that judge carter may just want to put a stop to this silliness once and for all.

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
At least someone is putting it out there. Aren't you just the tiniest bit concerned the MSM is giving this administration a free pass?

Old 09-09-2009, 11:56 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,676,948 times
is ann coulter part of the msm that gives this administration a free pass?
michelle malkin?
bill o'reilly?

even wnd has called lucas smith and his kenyan birth certificate (as well as orly taitz and her kenyan birth certificate) frauds. the inter-birther conflicts are as amusing as anything else about this movement.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
LOL here's some comments from Dr. Orly's blog!

These people are so simple......
Rolling on the floor laughing! Oh, please! Machine gun shoot!

On second thought, could Orly been writing these comments to herself? LOL LOL I'm sure she must believe she won in court. LOL Maybe these court dates are the beginning of the end for Orly.

"First, congratulations on your amazing victory! You are truly an American hero!
Quote:
We are winning, and it is largely because of you! I predict that your life story, and the story of saving America, will be a bestseller when this is all said and done. God bless you!
Quote:
I am so proud of what happened today! God is merciful and will prevail! Any chance I could attend the hearing? Also the Machine Gun Shoot is coming up in October if you are interested in coming."

Old 09-09-2009, 12:00 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Speaking of World Nuts Daily....

Rachel Maddow's "Special Report" On Right Wing Radical Website WorldNetDaily

YouTube - Rachel Maddow's "Special Report" On WorldNetDaily

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies